• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria - 7.72 war server RESET ONLINE 21:00 TONIGHT!

Paralyze 600mana LoL?? 900 or upload anti-para bot alexx.

haha funny serv some guys need 9guy team kill one guy :DD + using vent

[video=youtube;jRjjDZw9n0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRjjDZw9n0U&feature=feedlik[/video]
combo botters..

Last edited:
Paralyze 600mana LoL?? 900 or upload anti-para bot alexx.

haha funny serv some guys need 9guy team kill one guy :DD + using vent

[video=youtube;jRjjDZw9n0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRjjDZw9n0U&feature=feedlik[/video]
combo botters..

that video is fucking hilarious D reminds me of school so much

we used to steal each others bags, remove all the books etc turn the bag inside out put all the books back in then leave the bag back, was pretty funny (but yes pointless) after a while everyone got so paranoid that they never took their eyes of their schoolbag

best players ever 15guy online and teaming :D and he told me lets take 1 vs 1 i come up from sewer 6guy around me :D

best players ever 15guy online and teaming :D and he told me lets take 1 vs 1 i come up from sewer 6guy around me :D

They are noob team, and btw GM should change map to darashia, and fix this push delay

Yep its funny when ppl teaming whit 8guy and using teamspeak/skype and it still takes like 10min get me down :D on pic i was trapped manytimes and took like 30sec get me downn.
rewind biggest noob evah told me lets take 1vs1 and ...

lol carlin no!! thais or edron

btw check warloria forums some gay botting

I will check forum soon. Funny how Jack got trappen east of stair, the only direction you can walk from stair that haven't got an easy escape route. :p

edit. You have to specify on what time stamp the proof is. The cam is 15 minute long. If you meant he aim many sds, that is not enough proof. It may very well be proof but I know many legit players who have better aim than that.

Last edited:
they m walled down etc and had no mana cant straihop if they got 3guy down and 3 guy up, cant even escape if they got so much ppl and much faster than me :p but it took so fuucking long get me down fcking nubs :*

Yep its funny when ppl teaming whit 8guy and using teamspeak/skype and it still takes like 10min get me down :D on pic i was trapped manytimes and took like 30sec get me downn.
rewind biggest noob evah told me lets take 1vs1 and ...

lol carlin no!! thais or edron

btw check warloria forums some gay botting

yeh we've heard this before... we're all noobs, we suck, we skype/vent w/e, we team with 55 people and we all bot. but frankly, if you actually played this game to have fun instead of just running around and randomly attacking persons with low mana, and stopped whining like an emo with a puberty-fluxed mind, and somehow found a guy to team with who could actually stand your rotten personality, well, then I'm pretty sure you could enjoy the game the way we do. surely you realize you're not gonna be a very successful player all by your lonesome, right?

yeh we've heard this before... we're all noobs, we suck, we skype/vent w/e, we team with 55 people and we all bot. but frankly, if you actually played this game to have fun instead of just running around and randomly attacking persons with low mana, and stopped whining like an emo with a puberty-fluxed mind, and somehow found a guy to team with who could actually stand your rotten personality, well, then I'm pretty sure you could enjoy the game the way we do. surely you realize you're not gonna be a very successful player all by your lonesome, right?

bold made me guffaw

Back