• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria - 7.72 war server RESET ONLINE 21:00 TONIGHT!

not a fan of fixed teams. i like the diversity of diff teams.

@all, should there be a reset during the map change/ diff start lvls?

I think yes. But all characters should stay, just reset their levels. This is a war server, people shouldn't play it to RPG and pg dragon lords.

Got cam for this serv?
Search for "atube" recorder. It's a really light screen recorder. If you change output to wmv it won't lag at all. Also just record the ingame rectangle, leave runes and shit out of it.
I think he mean if you have tibiacam working for this version, you use to be the one uploading tibiacam on forums.

I think he mean if you have tibiacam working for this version, you use to be the one uploading tibiacam on forums.

Cams don't work for this server, yet. We are working on it. Until then you can try my suggestions which works trouble-free for me or wait.

You use to edit the normal tibiacam pretty easy, just changing the ip with a hex editor, but I guess you are trying to fix tibiacam NG.

things imo what you need to change is

map, push, active gms, and stop/esc button bug.

There are active GMs but if there are not many reports we can only ban who we see while playing ourselves. I doubt there will ever be active GMs as in hosting events and shit, if that's what you meant. You can record cheaters with "atube catcher" (use wmv as output filetype, record only ingame screen instead of all scree with runes/bps/hp/eq and you will be fine recording without lag).

Map will be changed to Carlin sooner or later, we might stick to Thais for another week or so.

I doubt stop/esc will be fixed. You will just have to adapt and use those tricks yourself. Levels are so low here it doesn't really give anyone an advantage since everybody can use them fully. In my opinion it can be nice to play a server without any lags/stops/delays like you see in for example Realistic-War. It makes gameplay very relaxed. But if you know how to actually fix them without any side effects please send me or Gail a PM here or ingame and we will look into it.

I think push will be changed to slightly lower than what it is now but it makes gameplay harder for teams and trapping more challenging so it won't be changed to real tibia push.

map change will be nice for sure. i'd personally do higher start levels too, maybe 60. adding the skulls for killstreaks, frag/death counter would be sick too but not so important in the big picture i suppose

I guess it would be rather easy to implement a kill streak system with skulls. First you would have to remove all "add yellow/white/green/red" skull. Second you would have to remove all effects from skulls, 100% item loss with red skull for example. Then you would have to remove "check if the player you killed was skulled" so you always get an unjustified kill. Also you would have to remove the frag count down and instead add "remove all unjustified kills" when you are killed/respawned. Finally you would have to add more skulls where 3 unjustified kills gives you a red skull.

Problem is, I can't compile because I haven't got the project. I don't know if the guy Gail payed for the server/compiling is willing to implement all this for him.

I guess it would be rather easy to implement a kill streak system with skulls. First you would have to remove all "add yellow/white/green/red" skull. Second you would have to remove all effects from skulls, 100% item loss with red skull for example. Then you would have to remove "check if the player you killed was skulled" so you always get an unjustified kill. Also you would have to remove the frag count down and instead add "remove all unjustified kills" when you are killed/respawned. Finally you would have to add more skulls where 3 unjustified kills gives you a red skull.

Problem is, I can't compile because I haven't got the project. I don't know if the guy Gail payed for the server/compiling is willing to implement all this for him.

it wouldnt add anything to the server anyway, its a war server and it doesnt need extra things, you should work on some kind of daily map rotation

it feels like me and sebbe and matte know every single advantage spot in thais now and we are just making the same frags over and over again, new maps all the time would be awesome (sometimes we chase some guy all the way down to mt sternum and even killing someone there feels a bit fresh compared to "sewer frag number 4897538945")

Na, I think it's a good idea. But it won't be added for a while. As you said, we will probably focus on maps.

that big white vs yellow battle was fun earlier, not as good once everyone started running the city rather then the field

lol shoeshoe.

Server will be updates to Carlin anytime this week. Ill post info about it soon.

Server will most likely have, but aint limited to:

-Map change (from thais > carlin)
-An exp raise (from 50 -> 60)
-An exp raise (from 7x -> 8x)

Post ideas please.

higher starting distance skill, especially if its gunna be 60

65 for a 50 pally is weak

Lower knights. They don't need this high damage. Rather higher exori but for a good deal of their fullmana, like 4/5.

Paladins are ridiculous, they hit hard xd well I personally don't see the fun in playing knights or paladins on servers like this so perhaps I shouldn't talk

Back