• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

Bah fuck reset and thais map

I worked so hard for lvl 57

Nah jk but srsly prefered carlin ;( thais is boring work on a new map

you sure you just don't like carlin because it's so easy to escape?

@ tampons latest amazing post,
i literally chuckle irl these days at your posts

Where as you can explain to me how the client works I can explain to you how botters work. A normal player will either attack someone first or shoot a SD and right click (= attack, when using Classic Controls) and attack right after. If you enter someones screen, shooting a burst and SD instantly after burst, that means you used bot to do so. There is simply no way to do it that quickly without using hotkey for runes.

I'm aware. But as you said yourself: you can't see who's doing what in that video (who bursted?).
Also, Zaowan's claim is that he laggs. It should be at least theoretically possible that he can burst and sd at same time every some rare times because the Internet has temporarily disconnected for a short time (or the process of sending the packets are frozen), and then both are sent subsequently when unfrozen.

Also if you had paid attention to what I was saying, I never claimed that Zaowan "isn't a botter" - I wouldn't know.
I'm just saying that from my experience, and I've known him for at least several months now, I've never seen him use a bot, not even for cavebotting or runemaking as far as I know.

What server is this from? I'm not saying this is fake, but ofc it could easily be faked (by you just MCing or making a friend copy your manuscript).
I have mixed feelings about the picture. Some part of it seem like Zao, and another part seem like it's possibly not him. It might be him though.

i could care less, i play a paladin. if there is enough power to take me down i'm gunna die regardless

and everybody comments on carlin beng "easy to escape" .. well if its so easy to escape down a 1 sqm its just as easy to trap somebody in a 1 sqm imo .. i just prefered carlin because it was thais everyday for a month and i know all the advantage points .. gets boring

And look who liked my post. A fresh wave of mirth coming my way!

well, if tampon agrees .. that must be the reason i prefer carlin

the guy does not speak a lie

burst + instant sd is possible imo, happens occasionally, especially if the target is on the east side of your screen

burst + instant sd is possible imo, happens occasionally, especially if the target is on the east side of your screen

it is like people are supporting botters. by making up more and more excuses. so how can we catch a botter nowadays? only with an sd under roof? gl finding those. cause a smart botter only bots when there are no roofs.

If he was lagging he wouldn't be walking normally. Freezes as long as 0.5 seconds wouldn't pass by unnoticed on his movement.

it is like people are supporting botters. by making up more and more excuses. so how can we catch a botter nowadays? only with an sd under roof? gl finding those. cause a smart botter only bots when there are no roofs.

don't be stupid, i've caught plenty of botters (not supporting them?). but i need 100% proof and i know for a fact that in many cases burst + sd isn't bot, it's either a fast reaction shot or a delay on the burst arrow being shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H80y2hE6Ts8

Last edited:
Its possible only if u are being exhausted by drinking mfs or shooting runes or if u are far on screen and cant shoot burst because of range of burst. But u can clear see he didnt get any exhaust and he wasnt far on screen so it means ....... and he also admitted so no more discusion about it. Hes busted and has to be banned.

Or in this case:
WarModeOn 3 - YouTube

When the target is too close to the my SDs and the burst goes almost in the same time as sd.

Last edited:
don't be stupid, i've caught plenty of botters (not supporting them?). but i need 100% proof and i know for a fact that in many cases burst + sd isn't bot, it's either a fast reaction shot or a delay on the burst arrow being shot.

monszho aimbot.wmv - YouTube

Haha, yeah I remember that. I was trying to defend a botter in my team who got caught shooting instand explosion after burst. Turned out I could do it like 4 times faster than him. Too bad I couldn't use hypercams back then.

Do we even have 50 players? I can duel you again sometime.
I do not refuse an honest player never duel
By the way you show me records of the mouse duel last?
Where can I get the blank rune?
I do not know why there is all the runes in the store: explo, energy bombs, etc. ..

He just admitted on brutalwar that he was cheating because his friends were cheating. Just check the screenshot, check if he is playing on Characters - BrutalTibia 7.72 . Of course it can be a fake but why would i lie? I dont have any reason to do that. He was obvioulsy cheating with his friend Voldsam and probably yakor, but i didnt see any obvious moments made by yakor so i dont know about him. Zaowan and Voldsam were cheating for sure.

Worr higher today congratulations uploading later 3 movies fight. Last movie 4 i give on private maybe 23:00 or next day. speedshare 12 h uploading. Me no have program for change fast uploading. Worr wins 2 duels last 3 no end for me lags.
My three films will be ready to insert you can youtobe approximately 22:00.
If someone wants to watch, please wait patiently.

Back