• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

-makrill
i didnt write that comment to you you sucked so hard never have see so bad player like you but your frend was botting.

and you fucking idiot think we waste our time if admins just ban them for 2day or something.... i say 3week ip ban!

Haha we both know you accused me of botting, you're just too proud to admit it =), "the two botters" or something similar. The guy ('kutarn') was not my friend, i was just dueling him 1v1 then you and trenshy interrupted and we turned around on you. Yes he is a botter, i flamed him for the botting and he said he would turn off his bot and still own me, he did and got owned.

Now go back to your underground traps and kill people in the only way you can.

Last edited:
Allright, here they go:
Paladin is for noobs
Yakor
Suerdaru
Soebuz - ?
Batizado - (never saw this guy so I'm not sure, but everyone tells me he is)
and many, many others whose name I don't remember but I will make sure to post every single one of them I see in this forum from now on ;)

Suerdaru and Youreshinning its me

This is the problem with plain name dropping. Gravedancer is a friend of Jimmept and Impeccable, both known to be good players. I can only assume Gravedancer is pretty good as well.

When you give me names like this I prefer if you are 99% certain they do use bot. A good player aiming 5-8 sd streaks is not 99%. However, a complete noob doing the same thing is. You have to use your own judgement, but remember if you report too many "maybes" then the reports will loose its cause. It's another thing if you catch me online. Then you can just say "please look up XXX for me, I think he use vita bot". My character ingame is "Sanoma Beach" and of course "GM Alex".

This is the problem with plain name dropping. Gravedancer is a friend of Jimmept and Impeccable, both known to be good players. I can only assume Gravedancer is pretty good as well.

When you give me names like this I prefer if you are 99% certain they do use bot. A good player aiming 5-8 sd streaks is not 99%. However, a complete noob doing the same thing is. You have to use your own judgement, but remember if you report too many "maybes" then the reports will loose its cause. It's another thing if you catch me online. Then you can just say "please look up XXX for me, I think he use vita bot". My character ingame is "Sanoma Beach" and of course "GM Alex".

The names I posted are those I'm 99% sure they use bot (and not because they aimed some sd streaks on me, thrust me)
And wansn't that what you wanted us to do, plain name dropping? ;)

Well you're not supposed to believe anyone that is accusing someone of botting unless he got proof, plain name dropping is so other people are aware that there is suspicions about a certain player so other people here can investigate it themselves, however people are toggling their bots im pretty sure many people turns on their bot when they get mad.. I saw earlier in this thread someone accused abdullah of botting, i duelled him today and he didnt bot but he might have botted earlier who knows.

The names I posted are those I'm 99% sure they use bot (and not because they aimed some sd streaks on me, thrust me)
And wansn't that what you wanted us to do, plain name dropping? ;)

You said server is full of botters so I told you to post their names. It already turned out you count good players as botters.

Well gotta agree that the server has gotten pretty popular for using bot atm.
People is saying stuff like 'Well, the whole server is doing it?' It's pretty fkn annoying feeling when they poff 50x~
and the sd come. At least 1 week ago there wasn't any much botters. Now people has started to use it, because they're aware of that botters/cheaters doesn't get banned(not 100%, but that's how it sorta is right now).

+ Yeah, gms pretty much inactive. But that doesn't really bother me (or well abit it does) xD

[video=youtube;IraVrsC5fyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IraVrsC5fyI[/video]
this music hypnotizes me: tururururururururu rururururururu fiu fiu fiu fiu fiu!

Last edited:
[video=youtube;iravrsc5fyi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iravrsc5fyi[/video]
this music hypnotizes me: Tururururururururu rururururururu fiu fiu fiu fiu fiu!

botter :(, i allways knew the king of pvp was a botter, check that mfs at 1:30 ;/

after 9-0 1v1
11:09 Ganked: i would stay n play but u seem to be more and more desperate with the bot
trololo

@tampon, WHYYY not classic tibia controls??

@up shushu bug abused so gm tped him up there to kill him, atleast thats what GM Danny said.

You said server is full of botters so I told you to post their names. It already turned out you count good players as botters.

As I said, the names I posted are from people I'm 99%, if not 100% sure they are botters. Ofc you won't care about them and say 'They are good players' without even investigating.

That's my point, admins don't care about the server as much as they should.

Back