• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

Duel yes but not on ots Warloria on it because I never will play the klijent 7.72 and I deleted it.
I was looking for a good fight but ots not see anything on ots server lists.
At 36hopto.org Levels are large irregular lot and spam spells.
When you find a good ots please tell me on priv post. I'm doing a break from the game I'm retired.

TAmPOn We M<sutr makeE a 7.565689549 Cl;IenT No BjkfoT GuA-RenTEWED AppRove / LikAjke Post Pls......

and so have you, my barky friend... yet you linger amid us like a bad case of herpes

Posting a message from Zaowan explaining the situation, since he's pissed u all think he uses a bot. While he hates botting:

Quoting:
First of all, I don't bot, you know that because I met you many times then you didn't say a shit. Because I got delay on atking, ( don't know why ) it seems that i'm botting. The second one, when I puffed, tried to do a ue but I didn't have mana so it didnt work.
You know that I don't bot but only because I rape you, then you try to do something stupid. I never bot and I never will. I hope you guys will understand, specially gm. I hope someday I will catch you and ur stupid bot. I am not botting, / Zaowan.

<End of quote>
Next excuse zaowan? what a useless guy rofl, even going around bragging about his pvp tries to make a reputation while hes cheating lol. Zaowan Go to 9.31 where you belong

Next excuse zaowan? what a useless guy rofl, even going around bragging about his pvp tries to make a reputation while hes cheating lol. Zaowan Go to 9.31 where you belong
Lol ye I started uploading it when he was getting cocky in-game rofl xD Otherwise I wouldn't care that much since there's often newbies who bots.

Lol ye I started uploading it when he was getting cocky in-game rofl xD Otherwise I wouldn't care that much since there's often newbies who bots.

Zaowans response when i linked the video ingame:
First he says zaowann is someone else, however you can see that its the same account. Then he says "heard of account sharing? a friend is playing on zaowan". Then spray says, "you hit me 12times straight with sd on zaowan while i was dancing around". Then zaowann says "yeah i owned you, recorded also but something went wrong", suddenly it was him playing zaowan again lol.

Last edited:
Back