• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

war ot u get free Burst =ooo problemio solved .... on rpg ots gogo pally fun 3 ue DEDEK

y u no nice on holidays?

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

yo danny make FUCKIN map of nice place man like do some custom shit or something no1 will expect like rookguard map << not many know it so would be nice to fightek on it or like do venore

Shines new computer : $900 pvp lessons from worr : $2 an hour New mic : $20 The scream from shine on vent after he kills taze :priceless

Happy new year broski's, guidetto's and taco's.

We editted the stages abit to prevent to high levels, they are as following now:

<config enabled="1"/>
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="70" multiplier="7"/>
<stage minlevel="71" maxlevel="80" multiplier="4"/>
<stage minlevel="81" maxlevel="90" multiplier="2"/>
<stage minlevel="91" multiplier="1"/>

We hope to see you in Warloria in 2012!

danny if you loggin to warloria could you check niegera and after that ban him the stupid botter he is..

Not funny everyone botting..
its just like bot on kill 100gay whit bot banned>>> new account/new character takes 1-2min make? bot on 100noob ded ban?..
you must ban botters like 2week ip bans or something..

ye today it was redicilious. there is some guy now putting 20 mc chars on and testing his combo bot with it;p its fun to see but kinda sadly:s

he told me he pronounces it voor or some crazy swedish stuff unfortunately ;/

It's a fun server but some gm kept killing me on his pvp character , and i dont think its fair that gms get to play on characters so i quit D:

It's a fun server but some gm kept killing me on his pvp character , and i dont think its fair that gms get to play on characters so i quit D:

Why would that be unfair? Its not like I have 1k damage sd's or boots of uber haste. lol. I aint corrupt broski ^^'

It wasnt you I don't think
but, anyways i think its just not right for that gm to have an mc, he was on his pvp character, and his gm and teleport around the temple, etc.
and he was even going around telling ppl he was the gm, he came up to me and i was like "oh thats not obvious that you are gm, you are just teleporting beside each other" then he was like "ofc im the gm" then he came out and pked me

was like a 10 v 10 black vs white battle about half an hour ago. pretty fun although there were clearly a lot of 8.0 nubs noobing it up. but i'll take that because usually there is nobody on at this time lol

Back