• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warloria.no-ip.info - 7.72 - best oldschool war OT! - 24/7 - thais war map

Reset as of 4/1/12, couple of updates made:

• Stages got altered to prevent to high chars;
  • 2 new quests got added, machete quest to make druid walls abit more usefull and exp quest (level 52+). Read about them in the quest section.

Happy warring!

Let me guess, the blacks won? >.>

na dawg by the end it was only the whites left fighting eachother lol

white powah

btw; lol @ gail sitting in depot doing nothing while some retard walks around with a bunch of chars and a combo bot. no to mention the countless retards who are clearly aimbotting that he pays no attention to, lol

Last edited:
danny why u still on? jerking off or what..
danny:00:10 im going bed, cya later :S

I love the fact that this video comes from you, the guy i've caught several times using all kinds of different bots...

If u caught me show me it : )
I used aimbot last time around 3 years ago at oldera when I havent known about energy ring yet.

Lol @ mean truthmachine. This makes the time he died, raged, blamed me and said I suck even funnier

hahaha noob gm banning people cus of pics.. so i can start my own ot, make chars with same names as on warloria, and take "bot" pictures and get anyone banned..

hahaha noob gm banning people cus of pics.. so i can start my own ot, make chars with same names as on warloria, and take "bot" pictures and get anyone banned..

Who would bother going through all that trouble just to ban some random guy on a war ot? I guess a pathetic faggot like you would.

Back