• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Highrate Customized Realmap - 9/1/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate all the responses! Staff will be active the entire day and weekend for launch. Client will go live here in a few hours.
Will do further advertising over the weekend.
If you have any suggestions, problems or concerns feel free to message staff in-game!

Highly suggest to check out the battlegrounds and fight with a small team to gain outfits! The PvP currency will be enabled and improved to do many more things.

Happy Hunting!

Really smooth client and server, this is how old school tibia is supposed to be <3

>Talks shit about Marcus server died in 6 month
>His server died in 1 day
GG
Currently 4 players are online.

The ot is very good, smooth client, good idea by making high gold drop rate - easy to get cash and fight. There is everything to play and make fights, even he added some battlegrounds + possibility to change coins that u're winning there for premium scrolls. I feel sorry for krazy, cuz 2 editions was very good i had alot of fun playing there. The problem isn't a server but community of 7.4, people there are able only to blame ots. For example we got kasteria right now - for x editions people were naming this ot " corrupted shit" but now everyone playing it and saying "the ot is great" cuz original tibia isn't hosting his own ot. If there would be a player base of 100 or people would join even if they see 30 ppl online we could have some fun. I wish you good luck, maybe in some time u will get more players there like at 1st edition.

Closed on OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back