• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If death lose is big, it will not help much.

At these stages people will easily do lvls 150+.

Maybe people no make 150 lvls in 2-3 days , but certainly quite quickly.

I know that some quests require high lvls like a poi , but you can change power some monsters.

If we want to fight at lower lvl, the exp rate should be reduced.

Lvl 40 protection it's a much , please change it.

On these levels are the best fights with summons.

I do not know if protection lvl is a good idea, I do not like it.

But if you have to do protection lvl, do it to level 15-20.

And most importantly when it comes to these protection lvl, so that you can pass through them, because people will block respwns with using noob chars.

If mages have wand's does paladin have spears ~ royal etc?? and assassin stars ?
@forgot that they came at 8.0 ;) nvm

Could you past here task list and rewards ?

What client are you using on waropolis, becouse there was an swarm of bot on Let'swar server which is basically new Realistic War. And I know, like 10 peoples who was botting there was from specific team that plays all popular ots.

Sammy you lose the war in orginaltibia and now you gonna start this ot nice xDDD

Orginalltibia is ded already 50 ppl playe there so i think this ots will be very good for fight :D

We will be lowering EXP rates before launch, we've been testing extensively it's def too fast, the ot should last much longer than 3 days! for anyone interested. We actually added a couple very RARE items, with unique fun effects (nothing op) and i won't spoil them. But there is "rare" items you can loot now, which most ots is lacking, it should give you that same feel when you looted a dsm on real tibia in 7.4 e.t.c if you get this item, there is also unique and fun quests, which require your brain to solve. e.t.c, We are very active and try to answer all questions, fix all bugs as soon as they are reported. Looking forward to a smoother launch and a ton of fun again boys!

How does it work with tasks ? Everyone on party gets monster kill ? Maybe add a list That show rewards and How many you must kill

This fashion on Tasks traveling with Tibianic and other no good servers.

Tasks are unnecessary.

They may be but they should not give exp points.

You could also lower the speed of running at all levels, then the game will last longer.

There are new and old quests, that's enough.

Monster invasions could appear more often.

Only this Orshabaal was a bit too weak.

Once we killed him with 2 people , jumping on stairs.

Ye, you can lower the speed of running, it's a good idea tho, but not only to mages :).

speed is good ek and rp not running good already , Continue as the old one someone want , someones no want.

This fashion on Tasks traveling with Tibianic and other no good servers.

Tasks are unnecessary.

They may be but they should not give exp points.

You could also lower the speed of running at all levels, then the game will last longer.

There are new and old quests, that's enough.

Monster invasions could appear more often.

Only this Orshabaal was a bit too weak.

Once we killed him with 2 people , jumping on stairs.

However much I despise you, I can't disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back