• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse i fight you as a mage what u think im stupid or what ?,

Yea show how i get you killed too ;)

Ofcourse i fight you as a mage what u think im stupid or what ?,

Yea show how i get you killed too ;)

ok u won, u should start teaching ppl how to use mele atk in tibia bcs its your strong point ; p

Remove the "sell items with a click" function and i might consider joining. Else it's going to be Realesta for sure. Waropolis is too "noob friendly". Not much struggle.

Doesn't worth a try anymore. You make huge expectations and you get nothing. I'll be giving a try to Realesta this time.

you kiddies talking about editions. Why not trying to keep a funny serv alive?

@sammy1 ok i have checked you out on 7.4, i havent play on any warots for like 6 months and when i came first time today (lunara) i beat you every time 1v1. Your only skill on 7.4 is to finish off someone with mort hur when he is fighting with another player so i dont know if u want to still try to fight with Kijek on 7.4, cause he is way better than me

I killed you 2x times u killed me none and i fighted 1v2 haha wtf are u talking about :DD

theres many ways u can be good at, no only 1 vs 1, its not only that nowdays on oldschool, people think u can go play 24/7 realisticwars/letswar, and then go to otslike this and think u ARE PROFFESIONAL
theres something called teamplay to not only aiming sds, wich is a big part on oldschool ofc.

anyway im done cryin on whos best in this and that , i think most of people i playd with just want to log in with 5-10-15 people max and have fun for a while as long as the ot lasts.

cya at waropolis or realesta! cant decide yet wich one :p it seems equal

my old friends/teammates,frenemys join my ts ! :D

/Shajkan

Last edited:
theres many ways u can be good at, no only 1 vs 1, its not only that nowdays on oldschool, people think u can go play 24/7 realisticwars/letswar, and then go to otslike this and think u ARE PROFFESIONAL
theres something called teamplay to not only aiming sds, wich is a big part on oldschool ofc.

anyway im done cryin on whos best in this and that , i think most of people i playd with just want to log in with 5-10-15 people max and have fun for a while as long as the ot lasts.

cya at waropolis or realesta! cant decide yet wich one :p it seems equal

my old friends/teammates,frenemys join my ts ! :D

/Shajkan

Waropolis is much better OT than realesta because there is simple antybot (u cant put target on ppl), speed hack is blocked so some streamers cant outrun ppl like a Boss, easy djinn access from first edition, GM is not greedy for money and for sure I missed something

I rly recommend waropolis ^ ^

i guess waropolis it is cya ingame kijek

"but u need to stream" so i can stalk ur moves ;)

i guess waropolis it is cya ingame kijek

"but u need to stream" so i can stalk ur moves ;)
ok but promise me if u decide to stalk me and kill me plase be honour and come alone xD because last time 2 polish young warriors came, killed me and told me "we must do this to show who rule"
unfortunetly I cant play at start bcs of work : <

Lets play all on Waropolis dont join this corrupted realesta where gm selling cc and accounts with lvls for rl cash.
Take ur team and play on waropolis this realesta will die 1 day if no one team will join there

ye try to fight in small teams it brings more fun and u dont sit in pz if your team is offline because u can go with 2-3 friends and have fun. If XkrazyX will not make a any stupid move, this edition can bring us alot of fun I hope guys I hope : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back