• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true bot paradise server so many ppl aim-botting i doubt theres any protection when ppl just throw sds while staying 1 sqm away ur screen

Bot detection has cleaned 2 botters so far. - we're watching everyone you report, there's TONS of good pvpers in this ot so don't forget that as well. Just send a report and ill watch the people who are being reported.

they must be really good if they're shooting sds out of screen or poofing with sds on hotkeys 20x times a sec

aimbot is really big issue here

if anyone sd's you out of screen, just send a clip and it's insta delete, we are cracking down as hard as we can on botters, but just because somebody shot you 5 times doesn't make them a botter. If you can record people spam poof sding they will be deleted instant. i've never seen any of the names people are giving me doing this. They say "oh xxx is spamming 20x poof and sd" then i watch him 20 minutes and never once does he do it....

Shut up, I had fight whole day and didnt noticed even one botter.
There looks like almost any problem with botters :)
Get practice.

HAHA.. SPOOFSERVER!!

Dq8Lpo7.png

best server ive played in a long time. huge wars. cant lvl because most spawns are full and keep getting pk'd. died to a team of 19 today in ank dls, xp is slower but all lvl 80-90 pvp. thanks for server!

one of best ots for pvp..

but all bots work there tho so its kinda sux
dash/sd hot is so typical

havoc

a friend told me that Xinn banished this for spoof, and it was not an "accident" like @xKrazyx says xD
Umad bro?

Hey bro, i've not received many reports of botters and the people who do get reported are extensively watched, i think the main problem here is that all the great players are plying this ot. and you're running into many skilled players.

We have many tools we can use to check players accuracy to see who is botting - we can see how often they are hitting SD'S on targets with full hp - VS targets on low hp - and their average aim percent

200 shot Accuracy: 0
100 Accuracy: 0.56
200 shot Accuracy 50%: -1
3 shots Accuracy 50%: 0.33333333333333

for example i can get this info from one player who was reported for botting "war ronald" - he hasn't shot 200 sd's on players in last hour so the 200 shots accuracy will show 0 / -1
but you can see he took 100 shots, and had 56% sd hit and in his last 3 shots on players below 50% life he had only a 33% hit rate. this helps us find botters much easier (very high percents)
When i was playing waropolis war server on the usa host
i was able to acheive 60-70% hitrate, and many called me a botter as well, there is even clips of my twitch of it, i think some people need to realize that players are getting better, it's not hard to land 5 sd's if somebody is running from you the pattern is much easier to predict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back