• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some back story on the speed system - we had an overwhelming amt of people asking for slower speeds at high levels. And so we implemented slower speeds on higher levels - but we didn't add slower speeds at lower levels - i believe after level 80~ (i dont know exact level) the speed slowly starts to go up. Just to be clear a level 120 has more speed points than a level 90 (about a boh's worth of speed) but it's not noticable at such a high level.

We can revert speed back to real tibia - or what we can try to do is make the speed update take place at earlier levels, so that level 90 isnt the same speed as 130~ but we can keep the top speed how it is (possibly)
In the end of people want speed, we may have to go back to the real tibia speed system until we fix a way that works well with what people want.

aint true bro. Yesterday we had nice fight in dara. 3 teams in total. After that ~1 hour fighting. we had small fight in edron and also in venore. So idk with who or against you are fighting. But Imo there is alot of different teams. 2 more bigger teams ye maybe but also few small teams (including us).

Can't normaly play if 80 % server it's members 2 big teams.

I got team 5-6 people , and they no very active play.

As a result, we usually play 3-4 people.

I can't nothing vs teams 30+ people teams.

I can only kill some guys and fast run make traps.

Because i know when i attack some people from big teams in 2-3 min coming full team or 20 people.

Yesterday i on red skull go to Demona with 3 peoople and 5 min later atack me and my team 10 people.

I moved quickly towards the teleport and i lured 10 warlocks.

But I did not run into the teleport, I fooled them at the last minute changing direction.

But 112 rp was not fooled but I managed to kill him solo with paralyze my + paralyze warlcoks.

At level 112: Allin Omar 15 March 2018 (01:40) Monster: A warlock.

But later i dead to by many lured Warlocks.

Many single players and small teams are off by big teams.

thats tibia bro. live with it - deal with it. Same for real life. it's never fair.

But it's fucking lame that we need a gm to deal with our problems. Now he thinks he need to make some 5 vs 5 or 10 vs 10 arena. fuck that. Make your own fun or quit.

Arenas are unnecessary.

I am only saying that some people are exaggerating a bit.

But everyone can play in how many people want, only in my opinion it's kind of pointless.

Fights in 30 people mainly involve throwing mw.

30 + people can kill a single player with use only the burst arrows and wands themselves.

Everything depends more on happiness than on skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
crying is free bois make bigger team or keep dying

_/ shajkan team

Speed isn't that bad tho, It makes peoples not play so forward and more safe. And there are not so many Ue spammers on battles.
Very nice battle today.

the last addition was better

this one had too big teams which ruined it (not your fault)

which is why this ot had more players but lasted a short time, whilst the old addition had less players but lasted longer

the last addition was better

this one had too big teams which ruined it (not your fault)

which is why this ot had more players but lasted a short time, whilst the old addition had less players but lasted longer
While acknowledging a problem maybe one might suggest a solution to fix that said problem, as we are a server that takes suggestions from its players :)

People are leaving after 1 week. This is common in this community. You know.. it is so boring to exp on every ots again and again - just to be able to fight. Yeah and Ofc you need talk with those people to be with them in team. Most of them are immature kids. This is not fun at all, srsly.

I like league of legends.
You open the game and play a battle for 1h and logout. You don't care about what those kids are saying... You don't have to sit on ts with them and exp to get lvl and money. You only talk with your friends, play awesome battle and logout, that it! I would say that everyone will agree with me - we play this game for battles... This is a game srsly, I dont have time to play all day and for this reason I play only on holidays and/or weekends but still I do it beacuse there isn't any other option..
Do you get my point? I think you should do this kind of game like lol but in tibia style. I would pay you some money to be able just to fight without this other shit like exp, making teams etc.

thats tibia bro. live with it - deal with it. Same for real life. it's never fair.

But it's fucking lame that we need a gm to deal with our problems. Now he thinks he need to make some 5 vs 5 or 10 vs 10 arena. fuck that. Make your own fun or quit.

This is not problem to be part of big team. The problem is that you have to exp and fight all the time. This is getting boring after 2-3 days and ofc most of people are immature so you lost all the fun. You fight for exp spot all the time - it is not fun at all.
I would say that each tibia game should has its limit. Let say 3h. The game start in rook everyone go exp and then fighting. The team which has the best lvls and frags win the match. It would be fun. I like first day or 2 of this game(the time depends of server stages), after that it getting worse and worse. There is no point to play more. Why? For lvl? Who win the game?Every team say that they are the best and keep insulting each other.

I am sick of it. I know very few people which I respect here. I play only because I like the game, but this game still require too much time! That it.

The biggest problems are:

- frags not want to disappear.

-buged war mode system

- Too high exp on higher lvls.

- I knew that the bigger death fate would be useless.

-Individuals players and smaller teams were complaining about loot.

- They complained about the lack of money.

-You should take care of it and open it again so that players return.

-It's best with a very small exp rate and a very high loot rate.

-Then the server would be alive longer.

For example:
Stage:
Level
1-20: 10x
20-40: 4x
40-50: 3x
50-60: 2x
60+: 1x

On smaller lvls you can kill someone faster no got much mana and hp.
Then maybe all people no use 24/7 utamo.

It's no my movie but i remember this edytion Mastercores on some exp stage
exp=0,25.

War on low lvls it's very fun.
Maybe when fixed bugs you can reopen server with this style?

One time you win, one time you lose. The problem is about the time. The game hasn't got time limit and people which play 24h win the fights. I can do it. When I was in team I was winning fights but it was boring to keep fighting and exping all day.. For what reason?

We've got a lot of idea to help fix the problem - I agree that exp was a bit too high, but really, I didnt think loot was so bad - if some people can confirm they are having trouble i can up the loot easily.

I think the biggest problem is players are taking level 100 too fast, and at level 100 all the spawns become too easy. There isn't a great cool place to hunt for level 100+. Waropolis has TONS of shit to do until you take level 100 - once you're on level 100 it kind of falls off. this is one of our main goals we are trying to fix but my grandma just went to hospital - so my activity has went low. when you're level 60 you can look and see all these mobs that you want to exp on which are great exp.. and help you up fast with nice loot -- once you get level 100 what you have??? really nothing left but basilisk and only farm basilisk is boring and a different style (cause it's a boss.) We plan to implement spawns that give you that same feeling when you are level 100 ( Oh nice, i have a new spawn i can go level at now that i'm stronger that gives great loot and exp)

Also when we finish the arenas and add them i think it will give a lot of bored small players a place to practice pvp and enjoy themself.

We also want to create a new idea with boss mobs which bring very rare and powerful items into play. (not raids but boss mobs spread out around that spawn every 15-30 mins~ with very low chance to drop strong Items/donation scrolls e.t.c) this way an rpg player can farm this and try to get prem scrolls or other very rare loot.

I think once all the annoying bugs are changed and fixed - frag system reworked, new places to hunt/explore for higher level, other things for other players to do besides exp~ the server could last much longer. we will see where future takes us, but atm, our #1 is fixing these bugs ASAP and getting arenas out!

Last edited:
We've got a lot of idea to help fix the problem - I agree that exp was a bit too high, but really, I didnt think loot was so bad - if some people can confirm they are having trouble i can up the loot easily.

I think the biggest problem is players are taking level 100 too fast, and at level 100 all the spawns become too easy. There isn't a great cool place to hunt for level 100+. Waropolis has TONS of shit to do until you take level 100 - once you're on level 100 it kind of falls off. this is one of our main goals we are trying to fix but my grandma just went to hospital - so my activity has went low. when you're level 60 you can look and see all these mobs that you want to exp on which are great exp.. and help you up fast with nice loot -- once you get level 100 what you have??? really nothing left but basilisk and only farm basilisk is boring and a different style (cause it's a boss.) We plan to implement spawns that give you that same feeling when you are level 100 ( Oh nice, i have a new spawn i can go level at now that i'm stronger that gives great loot and exp)

Also when we finish the arenas and add them i think it will give a lot of bored small players a place to practice pvp and enjoy themself.

Don't you think adding new spawns for level 100+ with great exp and loot just shifts your current problem from level 100 to lets say 130? The only thing youll accomplish with this is insanely high levels on a 7.72 server, which most of the war teams do not enjoy. Fights around 80~120 are most fun, lower the rates after 80 or so and your problem won't be as big.

Yeah but people will leave soon anyway. It happens on almost every server. At the end of day the most important is fun from game, sorry but lvl and items in game are worthless for me...

Don't you think adding new spawns for level 100+ with great exp and loot just shifts your current problem from level 100 to lets say 130? The only thing youll accomplish with this is insanely high levels on a 7.72 server, which most of the war teams do not enjoy. Fights around 80~120 are most fun, lower the rates after 80 or so and your problem won't be as big.

The counter to that is the new spawns are not solo huntable, such as warlocks at level 100 - If you bring a blocker to warlocks and 2 shooters, the exp suddenly becomes completely worthless, all while taking more and more exp each time you level, resulting in players who never want to exp anymore because it's so pointless to EXP for 2 hours, only to war and lose that 2 hours of exp in one death. so they log off. When you first start off you are making significant progress. Progress = fun, no progress = not fun

These new spawns would create an exp rate similar to warlocks for 2 mages, only you bring more mages [4], the fight is harder, risk of dying harder, for the same exp 2 mages can get in warlocks. only spread among 4 players (so faster leveling for more people SHOULD you not die) If 2 players managed to hunt it without dying, it would speed their leveling up even more. But these spawns should leave you with a chance to die, like most spawns do when level 50-60 ~. most mobs pose a threat, after level 100 there really is no threat which means free exping all day only while dying to pvp.

I think 80% of the positive comments we got on first launch came when people found spawns like turtlesaurus, and the necro quest e.t.c, so many positive comments from this, these types of custom spawns and quests have proven to hold a lot of value over many players

Last edited:
Yeah but people will leave soon anyway. It happens on almost every server. At the end of day the most important is fun from game, sorry but lvl and items in game are worthless for me...
it sounds like a war server is for you bro. i don't think RPG really fits what you are looking for. We have a usa hosted war server right now if you'd like to only pvp on an equal playing field, waropolis.online. or the arena update when it comes should bring some fun for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back