• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Waropolis - 7.X PvP-E Realmap - HR - Relive glory - April 20th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who would continue playing tomorrow if it was opened at normal time. if at least the morning can be opened even if the problem is corrected :)

Greetings,

We are pleased to announce the dedicated provider has fixed their issue, the server has arrived, the game server has been transferred and everything is running smoothly!
The launch date is now set for 16:00 tomorrow and is LOCKED IN! Watch the count down timer!
We apologize for this unforeseen issue with the dedicated company and are excited for the next release of the server.

For those calling this a donation server I would like to remind everyone we give Cipsoft premium for free and Djinn for free!
We focus more on gameplay and content for players rather than styling of the website, however, we will take this extra time tonight to rewrite some parts of the website to give it a nicer layout/feel, and give players more/better information to look at.
Once again Waropolis staff is sorry for any inconvenience and we hope to see you all tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Waropolis

Last edited:

For those calling this a donation server I would like to remind everyone we give Cipsoft premium for free and Djinn for free!
We'd like to stress this is our hobby and we aren't in it for profit, so we focus more on gameplay and content for players rather than styling of the website, however, we will take this extra time tonight to rewrite some parts of the website to give it a nicer layout/feel, and give players more/better information to look at.
Once again Waropolis staff is sorry for any inconvenience and we hope to see you all tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Waropolis

Oh wow you give cipsoft premium for free? Just like almost every server except medivia?

Gosh, that PROVES you aren’t in this for profit. Well, I for one am convinced. Thanks for putting us all at ease to know you are doing this for a hobby.

It all adds up, the last minute dedicated purchase, the ‘waropolis’ premium with the big benefits, the outfits and Addons if you pay real cash...

Lastly - why don’t you start in the morning after you had everyone waiting the night before why make them wait a whole day... Ahhh probably because yo can’t get the server ready that quickly because you last minute purchased a dedicated, ofc it makes sense now

Oh wow you give cipsoft premium for free? Just like almost every server except medivia?

/\ This guy said he rather play DarkOT, and he saying something about Waropolis gold-diggers.
Ye mate, go play DarkOT with some CC, MagicLevel and Exp from donation shop instead.

On last edition of Waropolis everyone get free "donation" premium accounts for around 1 week, and as I remmeber on this edition also peoples will get free points if they play on Launch date.

/\ This guy said he rather play DarkOT, and he saying something about Waropolis gold-diggers.
Ye mate, go play DarkOT with some CC, MagicLevel and Exp from donation shop instead.

On last edition of Waropolis everyone get free "donation" premium accounts for around 1 week, and as I remmeber on this edition also peoples will get free points if they play on Launch date.
Admins will not be giving out VIP this edition. Instead with our introduction of our new events, players will have the chance every day to participate in different events to win VIP very easily! :)
We are extremely excited to bring to you this edition where we hope players log in for different events each day, conveniently timed out on the website

There is a launch event! During the event 30 minutes after the server launches, if you are online, you will be able to get some vip! :)

Vip was also added to all raids now, Raid mobs had their HP increased ,(old widow, demodras) drop better loot, and drop 3 days VIP. This will make all raids contested and could lead to some fun pvp hotspots in areas most people don't fight at.

Not sure with all the "download and run cash shop heros" type comments, but anyone who has played should know that's not true. I've given 300 days + worth of vip in just the last waropolis version alone. I've spent 100's of hours on all the quests i've made and revamping spawns/creating new ideas. Would be nice to get a little more credit, this server is the product of 2 dudes who love tibia, and have worked off and on for years.

Trying to make the most enjoyable experience possible for all :) i'm sure many can also vouch for my activity, sometimes i'm spending 12 hours in-game helping all new players and fixing reported bugs as they come. Many can vouch for that. Looking forward for tomorrow everyone!

little disspointed about the start, well cya tomorrow guys
hope for big teams

thumbs up

You forgot to delete the test characters on the page.

I hope that this time will succeed without any obstacles. ;)

when i try to login my account "
Not Found
The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at waropolis.net Port 80 "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back