• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free CC-BY-SA Made By Me (Rep++ for more)

Delconis

Software Engineer
Reaction score
I started makeing some sprites out of bordem. This is just about 4 hours of makeing sprites so far and I made 19 and got a start on the boarders.

All the sprites I post on this thread are released under CC-BY-SA and you are to credit "David Finch" if they are used.
You may use these free, You just have to credit me.

Also since I enjoyed making some sprites. If I see some rep coming and and some good comments I may make more for you all.
brick01.pngbrick02.pngbrick03.pngbrick04.pngbrick05.png

Last edited:
I wouldn't use this grass as I am updateing the texture. But here is this one as well. I would look below to see if I posted the updated one yet though.
Grass
grass.pnggrassDirt.pnggrassDirt01.pnggrassDirt02.png
Just a start to my dirt. Need to add Rock's and Such yet, Shouldn't take more then 10 mins to make about 5 variations for the rocks though.
dirt02.png

Last edited:
Once I get a template going for my boarders. I'll start whipping out some sprites because I can make the ground textures quite fast. About 5-10 minutes each. The boarders I am guessing once I have my template done should take like another 10-20 mins. In my eyes doing 2 Tile Sets in under an hour is great. All of the sprites above this post I have made tonight in about 4 hours.

This is the start of my boarders.
grassboarders.png

Last edited:
grassDirt14.pnggrassDirt15.png

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I'll be making the boarder later. Just pumping out the variations for the new grass texture that I am going to work with. The first one didn't turn out to great once tiled. Looked to repeating. But that's all fixed now with the new one. And plenty of variation

grassboarder06.pnggrassboarder07.pnggrassboarder08.png

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 18973

- - - Updated - - -

I'll get the inside corners tomorrow, as well as a few long piece boarder variations so they won't look like they are repeating.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a box
box.png

- - - Updated - - -

Sword
sword.png

Back