• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free Full RealMap Datapack 7.6 / 7.7 (OTX)

Olddies

Classicot.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello as title says i have done my full server based on this datapack, this datapack i used it and put it online 1 year ago the server did reach 80+ players online in test server so there are some bugs and shits you have to finish yourself, i cant explain them right now... this datapack is the only one in this version that has the map (Gengia) it has the custom sources too they are OTX also you have to reconfigure the NPCS as you like since the npcs are not the reals from Tibia since OTX uses another system... if you want to add all npcs you have to work a little bit, i dont have the skills for that so thats why i leave this nice datapack for the public, Sorry for my english.. right now i cant post any screenshots because i cant make them, also someone of the moderatos or anyother people can scan it since really i dont have time right now :D i did done this post in 10 minutes, since i have to go work :O later when i come i'll post some scree of gengia and others things.

Download Link MediaFire
See new version: https://otland.net/threads/7-72-realotx-with-castsystem-opensource.243698/

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice post! Too bad you never created tfs 7.6 like you were looking for back in January! =] always nice to keep 7.6 in the community even tho this is like scraps of an ot =p scrap can hold gold tho =)

Back