• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FREE ITENS

I'm grow up man dude, if the community thinks i'm scammer it was because I made a bad decision, not because I am (believe what u want) ;)...

If the community thinks I need to refund them let's do it, but you'r not going to ruin my reputation bitch ;)

I invested my life in pixel art, it's not your lies or nobody else gonna end my history
You actually told us 2 days, let's see that

He just forgot to give you guys the sprites I bought from Lucas Melo, no problem Screech, i'm going to give the community if you think you gonna hide these...
bamabee.pnggatewip.pngdaes.pngdooords.pngultima semana (2).png

oh noooo..... not those not the sprites you bought and probably sold to 20 other different people.
Post automatically merged:

did you really think we would keep any sprite given from you? you're the biggest brain on otland it's unbelievable.

Don't you feel ashamed getting paid to do zero work?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you can complete your own sprite pack one day 🤷‍♂️

Go make some soundtrack for Azakelis buddy, I bet u got many work to do since u'r lead artist left 🤣

Dude, You got replaced so fast it was almost laughable and he is 10 times faster then you Mr. sit on one character for 3 months 🤣

People will always criticize when you are doing more than them.

There seems to be doubts about multiple statements, based on my experience with communities, especially in the spriting area, I prefer to look positively at those who are helping other people by sharing knowledge and donating content as well as their time.

And let's agree ... If you made a deal and didn't stick to it, you automatically lost all of your arguments...

Great Job with the sprites btw, Madara.

People will always criticize when you are doing more than them.

There seems to be doubts about multiple statements, based on my experience with communities, especially in the spriting area, I prefer to look positively at those who are helping other people by sharing knowledge and donating content as well as their time.

And let's agree ... If you made a deal and didn't stick to it, you automatically lost all of your arguments...

Great Job with the sprites btw, Madara.
He didn't make any that was in the pack that was released here he bought and sold them to multiple people.

I would like to add something one last time in this thread that what you wrote here @Tangie is damn childish and unprofessional.

Oh, so why is Screech still using my demo as his project's theme? Where is your work man, you are his main(?) music producer, right?
No offence and jokes aside but its funny that you said "i did more work then you in 1 week then you did the wole time" and then i still see my music on your project's website.
Again - where is your work? Come on man.
My advice is: stop saying you did more or better than someone if noone can see it.

View attachment 58583
Yeah, yeah. I know... It will be updated soon, W.I.P. and shit like that...

Im not defending Madara aaaand yes - Screech got that mp3 long time ago and he can still use it and do whatever he wants with it.
just because none of my tracks have been released doesn't mean i haven't scored any tracks yet. I have done plenty and I'm working on an album to release not just one off tracks i have nothing against you personally you're good at music but i don't have to prove my self. There will be a time for when my album releases but till then there will be only teasers.

I would like to add something one last time in this thread that what you wrote here @Tangie is damn childish and unprofessional.

Oh, so why is Screech still using my demo as his project's theme? Where is your work man, you are his main(?) music producer, right?
No offence and jokes aside but its funny that you said "i did more work then you in 1 week then you did the wole time" and then i still see my music on your project's website.
Again - where is your work? Come on man.
My advice is: stop saying you did more or better than someone if noone can see it.

View attachment 58583
Yeah, yeah. I know... It will be updated soon, W.I.P. and shit like that...

Im not defending Madara aaaand yes - Screech got that mp3 long time ago and he can still use it and do whatever he wants with it.
Ehh Tangie is childish? Why are you still replying, nothing here concerns you ^^ And secondly, as you stated, we are not going to use that, Tangie works on a new all the time. And you saying he doesnt do work that others see? You have no idea what you are talking about, he streams his music making almost everyday in the dc, he made our logo from scratch, he chatts a lot in our teamchat and gives feedback. Like what is your problem. Just please dont reply to this and move on, nothing here concers you and we dont care for you opinion, esp when you speak without knowing what you are talking about ^^

Barking Bad Dog GIF by TRT

Can we also take care of a pos under the name of Stanos, who's been selling my sprites made for DBLots on his own wodbo OT while we're at it? 🙏
Thank god there is reverse engineering, you cant escape it, few minutes of work including few clicks and you have it all.
88a65524c466ef7517ce61c9b12dd031.png

Back