• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free-ride cart script by SaLeM

SaLeM

Reaction score
Hiho!

I've been scripting several days to make this xD.

This is a cart without limitations, I mean, you can drive it through everywhere, not only through rails. I'm still testing it and improving some features, but you can have a look and tell me your opinions:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=nW3aGWmvd_Y

-It can go up and down between floors.
-Speed control
-You're able to stop/resume the driving.
-All made in LUA

Opinions plix! :)

Last edited:
DAMN! that looks nice man. But doesnt cause it lagg on your server? And are you thinking about releasing it when it is finished?

During the tests I haven't noticed lag at all. :)

And of course! It's for The Forgotten Server (which I use). XD

About releasing it, who knows xD. Perhaps when I add one or two more features, I release it :p

And do you think it will lagg if many people use it? I hope not because it would be very cool to see many people in a server driving those carts :p

WOAH! That's one hell of a script you've got there o_O PLEASE! Release it when it's done! ;) it's awesome if you could assign it to a special group or something, maybe access so that only they can have it.

New changes made, and bugs fixed:

Now you can use more than one car (before, you just could drive one, and the other players couldn't drive another XD)

I almost lost my head trying to make it work xD (can't imagine the bugs I got). But now it's pretty good, without errors.

No lag with many players !! :)

And of course, I think you can make it for groups, adding some storage values to make the groups, or something like that. XD

Now the bad news:

-The bad thing is.. that the car is able to go through walls, so people might be tempted to steal. xD But this is not as bad afterall!! I gonna use this car to create circuits, and make races (like GTA xD ). I cannot think of a way to prevent this, so if you have an idea, plx tell me. The only one that I think of, is to make a list of all items you must not to go through, but aff this would be neverending.

I'll keep you informed.

If there was just a blessed "isWalkable()" function, all would be easier. xD

Back