• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free signatures & requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
OtLanders!

Now that I will be active here, I'll be updating my threads, I'm opening this thread for people that doesn't know or like to make their own signatures, so I will be doing some signatures for free!

• Done!
  • Not yet!
  • Need some fixes!

Waiting List:

• TILFen
  • Tenhum
  • Chipsen
  • Zerak456
  • Falcon V
  • Slaktaren
  • iAmMcLoVin
  • Donio
  • Zerity
  • zkum

How can I take the signature?

Here's a link to a simple tutorial!

Tutorial

Signatures size WxH: 400px x 120px

Download

Thank You,
Archez

Last edited:
I'd like one. Something OT Related, don't really care what.

Text similar to the "Maku" one though, (same effect etc, looks awesome.)

Thank you, I like it, but I guess I should have put more thought into what I wanted. Would it be possible to make it a little more medieval looking? The square texture just doesn't seem to fit. But regardless of if you do it or not, that's amazing. :)

Thanks, I was wondering if you can make me an sigy of Counter Strike source? I'm not an fan of the assassin LOL.

Hey Archez you couldn't possibly make a capital W in my signaure you made? I realy like it so could you? :)

Capital "W"? :huh:

Well, is your choice. :)

waaah.png

Can you create a Rep+ button or something? Whould be great:D

Yeah, sure. Will be done in 24 hours, It's 12:58 a.m. at the moment, and I need to sleep for school.

can u creat a signature to me? :D thx :)

something black and says like "a true zkum..." or something haha; thx

Hm [:

Aww! that's Awesome'zz...Hm...can you make me a Rep+ Signature thing? :p I don't know the name for it..but yeah. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. If you can let me know because I want to use a real photo of me to put on it.

thanks ^^:wub:

I really liked this one:

marcus93.png

Simple and awesome.

If you're still taking requests, could you make one for me?

Preferably Guitar-related BG, anythingx100 (it must be x100 or it wont fit my sig xD) and if this line: "Let the notes of your soul speak for you" could fit there somewhere, then even better!

No rush ;)

Thanks in advance and of course keep it up, its great that you're doing this for free unlike most people out there. You deserve every point of rep you have :thumbup:

Cheers.

I'm going to make all this requests in 10 minutes. Thanks for supporting my thread with your requests people.

I'm glad to work for free. It's a help that someone must do for the community!

I'm going to make all this requests in 10 minutes. Thanks for supporting my thread with your requests people.

I'm glad to work for free. It's a help that someone must do for the community!

Thanks a lot for your time, +Rep of course.

Sorry for being so specific :p but is there any chance you could put the phrase a bit darker and my nick somewhere in that big blank space of the right? Sorry :rolleyes:

Thanks again still looks great as it is ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back