• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free signatures & requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, sorry dude. I forgot to make your signature x100, I'm editing your signature right now...

Edit: check the signature again, the old one doesn't exist anymore. But it's the same link: http://otservworld.net/signatures/guitar.png

guitar.png

OMG, sorry dude. I forgot to make your signature x100, I'm editing your signature right now...

Edit: check the signature again, the old one doesn't exist anymore. But it's the same link: http://otservworld.net/signatures/guitar.png

guitar.png

Omg you're the best :p I didnt want to mention the x100 thing in my last post, it would've sounded even more excessive to ask for that too ^_^

Thanks a LOT for this, looks perfect! would +Rep you again if I could :thumbup:

Keep it up!

Can you make me one ?

something with Rainbow Six vegas (the game) and my name "Armin Fific"

can you make me one please
I want "Space" as the topic
Main Text "The sky is not the limit"
Other Text "Maku"
(Not " ")
(in The sky is not the limit, the not should have bald letters)
(Maku since thats my real nick name

Thank You =D!

Archez, i need a sing.. I know that this sign that i have you made it for me but Prowarbringer just told me that if i could change it cuz you made it for him first xd.. so.. i need a new one :\
About "Prince of Persia", color grey and others combinations like white that make it look fine or something like that.. and text "Kekox".
Thanks.

Oh and an avatar too please! :p just like mine, a little piece of the sign.

I would like to ask you for making a signature for me with place for MelaniaOt.net, Triasot.pl and Roxoria.pl Statistics :)

can you make me one please
I want "Space" as the topic
Main Text "The sky is not the limit"
Other Text "Maku"
(Not " ")
(in The sky is not the limit, the not should have bald letters)
(Maku since thats my real nick name

Thank You =D!

Uhm... I already made your signature before, same request.

Archez, i need a sing.. I know that this sign that i have you made it for me but Prowarbringer just told me that if i could change it cuz you made it for him first xd.. so.. i need a new one :\
About "Prince of Persia", color grey and others combinations like white that make it look fine or something like that.. and text "Kekox".
Thanks.

Oh and an avatar too please! :p just like mine, a little piece of the sign.

Waiting List... _/!

Make a signature that looks like mine, but a nicer and I'll see :) with Super Mario ofc.

Waiting List... _/!

I would like to ask you for making a signature for me with place for MelaniaOt.net, Triasot.pl and Roxoria.pl Statistics :)

Waiting List... _/!

PS: Uhm, like this:

example.png

I want a signature too please, make it however you want!

Cheers~
Leiken.

Omg I love Kekox signature :O

Can you make 1 for Ere'nath?

Not a signature, I mean like a Header for a teaser, if you know what I'm talking about?

The signature is maybe 400x120 or something.
Header should be like 700x120.

Would be great, rep++ is you make :D

Regards,
Neon

Sure!

BTW, look people what've made... XD

--->
rox.png
<---

hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.