• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free signatures & requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Archez, i want something Counter-Strike Related.

A Signature and an avatar :) The avatar should be 100px × 100px

Thank you! / David =)

One thing! the name should be motioNN :) It's my counter-strike nick =)
Thank you <3 :)

Ok,
rox.png
!

Your requests will be done in less than 30 minutes.

Omfg! I love it! Thanks... rep++

hmm make me a image from arkeria (wait for next test so i can log on and i can get u a screenshot of the place i want) xD (Choose your area of it) with Arkeria in it :D ofc

Can you make me a avatar ;)?
Topic: Stars in Color
I want a colorful star picture 100x100 ^^

Thanks ;)

Can u make a signature for me :)? Website developing related, with text: 'Paxton's Web Development' on it.

Thanx :)

Can you make a signature for me?? I am mapper my nick name can be Gaspar and the text i dont know is your choise XD

Signature- tibia related, I loved the colors from my other sig.. with the text "Leiken" on it !

thanks~

I would like to request a background image with some nice effects cs related 1024 x 768 with my nick xcr.

probably something like this, the image is small here it where 1024 x 768 my old cs nick on that picture but i couldnt find the orginal picture, now i wonder if you could something like that but xcr instead, with 3d and some other nice things. would be great.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4940/lollllllll.jpg

also another one signature where it stays Uniq Rpg in the right corner size width 500 height 120, with some nice effects tibia related ofcourse, going to use it so players get this signature on my website and it write their name on it and such would be glad if you could do both, otherwise just make the first one

thanks in advance. :)

Make avatar and Signature for me.. :D

Signature theeme : Anime
Color theme : free
:D ;)

EDIT:

could u also make an signature with "sGaming" as text
Color theme : black, blue and white

this avatar should be at size 256x256 for our Trackmania clan

Last edited:
All the requests will be done tomorrow, I'm working on a school project at the moment. Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back