• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FREEDOM !!!!

i have life

i don't play tibia 4am in saturday

on the contrary you

you seem to be an example of addict

You and your friends living in this eurocentrism, dude u are a part of this piece of shit world, u arent more or less than nobody
so keep calm and logout.
nobody didnt have to prove nothing for you and your little friends 13 years old

You and your friends living in this eurocentrism, dude u are a part of this piece of shit world, u arent more or less than nobody
so keep calm and logout.
nobody didnt have to prove nothing for you and your little friends 13 years old
Europe is a piece of shit world? You brazilians prove your lack of intellegence by opening ur mouth, now close it and stfu :) 0lifes

Who are you to talk about intelligence? already entered into a university? or still in school? look you retard face, you are just a little kid with a computer, making video to try to become famous in a virtual community that is ending... you sucks literally

Once played a European server with 500 ping and still we could be better than some of its 'former teams' playing with lag
Congratulations big boys for losing to a bunch of monkeys, nothing more to say.

Now i gonna sleep, lost of time, trying to prove some facts for a ppl with low IQ
http://www32.speedy*****malware.localhost/4mPqf/download/instinct.png

You sneak a guy who is afk botting and try to boast about it, what is so special about killing a computer program? what is there to celebrate about this? But again, you guys are Brazilians after all and we have different standards.

You sneak a guy who is afk botting and try to boast about it, what is so special about killing a computer program? what is there to celebrate about this? But again, you guys are Brazilians after all and we have different standards.

hes free to come back with friends, and try to kill us, its a hardcore pvp server if u dont remmeber

you guys do it ALL fucking time LOL

My moneymakers die everyday by your retarded hands...so??? what's the problem killing polish botters?? they are some way more special then brazilian bots?
LOL

you guys do it ALL fucking time LOL

My moneymakers die everyday by your retarded hands...so??? what's the problem killing polish botters?? they are some way more special then brazilian bots?
LOL

You're mistaken, I'm yet to see Reapzer bragging about killing an afk bot, let alone make a whole thread about it. Not to mention, I'm personally not a fan of sneaking. Always saw that as a bitch move, plus this is not a racial war so I have no idea why you're bringing polish into this.

Back