• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yz9Iv.png

I got this error when i fixed config.inc.php in C:\UniServer\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin.
pQPa6.jpg

Click here for full image​

Try entering with 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost.
Try reloading cache on your browser if changing from "config" to "cookie" etc..
Make sure your root account have a password.
You can fix this by going back to "config" then fix root a password, then change back to "cookie". Try to login with the password.

I dont think phpmyadmin allows root account logins without password on "cookie" based phpmyadmin.

Try entering with 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost.
Try reloading cache on your browser if changing from "config" to "cookie" etc..
Make sure your root account have a password.
You can fix this by going back to "config" then fix root a password, then change back to "cookie". Try to login with the password.

I dont think phpmyadmin allows root account logins without password on "cookie" based phpmyadmin.

I got this problem too ...

[SOLVED] Rebooted my computer

Last edited:
The sites doesn't work by me. When i click admin panel its an error in internet that he can't find any site. what do i need to do?

The sites doesn't work by me. When i click admin panel its an error in internet that he can't find any site. what do i need to do?

In the panel, click "Start Uniserver" first.

nginx + minimal php-cgi running modified Gesior
=
Parsed in 0.0014s (static/cached page)
Parsed in 0.0047s (account management while logged in)

nginx + minimal php-cgi running modified Gesior
=
Parsed in 0.0014s (static/cached page)
Parsed in 0.0047s (account management while logged in)

on Windows? Nice.

yeah. it was one of stian's servers, but keep in mind that I trimmed down Gesior a lot (in the first case there were no queries to execute, so it didn't even establish sql connection).

oh, and persistent link to mysql speeded things up a bit (OTS_DB_MySQL.php)
Code:
parent::__construct('mysql:' . implode(';', $dns), $user, $password[B][COLOR="red"], array(PDO::ATTR_PERSISTENT => true)[/COLOR][/B]);

Hi i tryed to install uniserver and everything but when try to acess phpmyadmin this comes

"MySQL sa:

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) "

why? :/

Added to troubleshooter:
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Znote said:
Solution1: Download google chrome if you dont got it yet, in google chrome hold in the key combination in this order: CTRL + SHIFT + N. You now open a google browser without cache. Now enter phpmyadmin and see if you still have problems.

Solution2: If you still have same problem, enter C:\UniServer\home\admin\www\phpMyAdmin open the file config.inc.php with text editor. (like notepad).
Change back to auth_type = config:
PHP:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type']       = 'config';

Then enter google chrome, hold in the key combination in this order: CTRL + SHIFT + N. You now open a google browser without cache. Now enter phpmyadmin and see if you still have problems.

what can I scip if I only want to take ingame screenshots @ my local host?

Regards.

Just get into phpmyadmin, you dont have to change to cookie or attempt to secure it, just get into phpmyadmin, add a database, import mysql.sql schema and you should be able to run the OT with an phpmyadmin user.

HELP​

I tried with both 127.0.0.1 and localhost, and i also tried with both mozilla firefox and internet explorer

I just can't enter the "site"... i don't know what's wrong...

Please help me :(

@up 1 & 2

What does server status say?

Using Windows 7. Opened the correct ports. Disabled firewall and antivirus. Running program as Admin/logged in.

Can It be something with UAC maybe?

Code:
Apache port = 80 Undefined!
Apache SSL port = 443 Undefined!
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back