• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem

I have problem with the downloading the link which you wrote is for downloading only patch ( small file 1.9 mb) there is nothing of the other files which we should work with like you point to

Hey what's up. Ive followed your instructions and im understanding how this all works. My server is running, but I have no idea how to log onto a character. When I try to logg in it says Error 200002. There is no character/players folder. Soo i was wondering if you could help me with the last few steps. I added you on MSN. Im ([email protected])

I'M HAVING A PROBLEM.

I have installed Uniform server many times before and had had no problem, this time I got a new server hosted on WINDOWS SERVER ENTERPRISE 64bit, and the problem is that when I click to start my uniform server the msg UNITRAY CREATED IN SYSTEM TRAY, BLUE SQUARE CONTAINING A NUMBER..blablabla.... the problem is the sytem tray never shows nothing... so I can't start the uniform server. How can I solve this? I'm using V7-Orion series that is supposed to be for 32/64bits, so what could be the problem

edit: and no it's not hidden I've already checked

Last edited:
Greetings. What can I do to make this work on Avesta 7.6?

Help will be rep+++'ed :)

time to update this isn't? new options now and some got removed/changed and new screenshots from new phpmyadmin UI :p

time to update this isn't? new options now and some got removed/changed and new screenshots from new phpmyadmin UI :p

Yeah but will wait for next uniserv update. the UI is a bit buggy atm.

Is it possible to build the server, and interact with it without an internet connection, and play by yourself for instance? I'd like to be able to map and test without needing to be connected to the internet. Is this possible?

Znote, thank you for the tutorial. If I could help out the community as well, I got the error "Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.". Being hard-headed, I figured I'd look in the config.inc.php page. The password was correct BUT on my phpMyAdmin site I had "localhost" and in the file I had "127.0.0.1" ... When changing the pma user on my browser to 127.0.0.1, it worked :)

Now, I port forwarded 7171 and 7172 but I get a username/pass incorrect :( Gonna try to figure it out. Thanks for the guide!

Is it possible to build the server, and interact with it without an internet connection, and play by yourself for instance? I'd like to be able to map and test without needing to be connected to the internet. Is this possible?

Yes, if you dont do the porting in the router only you can play it. Just make sure to put IP 127.0.0.1 in config.lua and 127.0.0.1 in ip changer.

Im still trying to get up my own local server, and when I try to open the Admin Channel or any of those 4 links which are linked to internet, ill get this:

(The Webpage can't be found)

Maybe Im just dumb, idk ;p

Hey, Im new to this MySQL world lol, when I open the Server Status it open ups normally but there're free to use ports and other stuff different from your image, any ideas? or is it ok to be like that? Thanks for your time! :)
xqf7n9.jpg

Hope you can help with this...

Hi Znote... I've looked all over the thread for the solution to this with no luck... i saw a few people with similar problems but no solution... please tell me what I am doing wrong!

uniformserver.png

Anti virus is off...

Firewall is turned off...

Last edited:
Hello, everything worked, quite fine.. Actually, extraordinary fine comparing to other years I put my sweat to OT. However, I reached the step where I would import the sql database in the schemas directory. It didn't work, so I took a fresh copy of the .rar file and extracted a fresh mysql database (0.3.6pl1 crying damson). But I got the same error:

Error

SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IFEXISTS`oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:
#1046 - No database selected

I noticed a difference however, I had no database selected, or to select after I created the user for the OT. While you magically have one named Otland..

The thing that I did differently was naming my username to (my username) instead of otland. Since it's a username I don't think that has anything to do with the databse, or how is the name otland connected?

Anyhow, I deleted that user, and got kicked from phpmyadmin, so I'm currently trying to restory the password and get back to phpmyadmin so I can redo the steps without using my own username, but the one you provided instead.

For the notings sake; I saw someone with the same problem importing the server, he managed to fix it too, but never mentioned how. just thought I'd say I looked through the posts..

Now i can't get on to phpmyadmin at all. I have restored the password, tried all usernames and passwords I've used but nothing let's me in, even after restart comp. >.<

Code:
[COLOR="#B22222"]SOLVED[/COLOR]
The solution for me: remove uniserv, install uniserv, repeat steps accurately.

Code:
 [COLOR="#FFA500"]new problem[/COLOR]
I can't seem to find how my friends are going to create an account on my new AAC, or login to my ot for that matter. It says to open ports, but never to make my ip static, is that nescessary too? And if so, then how do I redirect my friends to my new aac?

Last edited:
Nvm I got it to work... I watched ur video and followed every single step to the key and it worked :D btw this is by far, THE BEST TUTORIAL I have ever seen. Very nice, Detailed... Just perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back