• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Znote... I've looked all over the thread for the solution to this with no luck... i saw a few people with similar problems but no solution... please tell me what I am doing wrong!

uniformserver.png

Anti virus is off...

Firewall is turned off...

Try rebooting your pc and start the server "as a standard program" (using left click on the icon). I dunno why, but windows seven seems to f#$k up the services when you install uniserver as a service.
Then try the server status again.

I'm sorry man but when somebody enter to my website says that:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

How i fix that?

@up
Enter:
UniServer\usr\local\php

Open the file "php" or "php.ini" in a text document and search for:

;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then remove the (;) so the result is:

extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then click "Stop Uniserver"...

I cant get to the uniform server file on that website....is there a way you can upload the file straght to this post so I could get download it??? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I would like to know where you get that "mods" and "schemas" folder from???? I got all folders exept for those two.

When I try to start my server, this happens :/

error when trying to load server.jpg

do you know how to solve this?

EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited:
When I try to start my server, this happens :/

View attachment 9969

do you know how to solve this?

EDIT: Fixed.

How did you fix it?

I would like to know where you get that "mods" and "schemas" folder from???? I got all folders exept for those two.

You are using TFS 0.2. They do not have mods and schemas folder. They dont use it.

The schema is named "forgottenserver.SQL". It is in the same directory as forgottenserver.exe.

So in phpmyadmin, just import forgottenserver.sql

First of all, great tutorial!
But I have a smaller problem. When I restart my computer and start up Uniserv (MySQL, Apache) and try to log in to phpMyAdmin it says that it can't connect to the MySQL blah blah. I've found a solution and it is to remove the password for MySQL on the Admin Panel and then create a new one.

But it would be nice to fix this, since the pma password dissapears and the 2 root user's is re-created.

I rented a hostserver from www.strato.com
And now if i wanna go localhost/install doesent work, because pre-check said port 80is used by another program. So i asked support which it could be,because only otfiles on server and their starter stuff..
And it seems like a programm IIS is using port 80.. But it isnt running somewhere.. And if i go to "programms" and search it for uninstall it, it isnt in the program list at all. Its located in a folder called "inetserv" and there isnt a uninstall.exe in it. Shoul i try "formating" the hard drive?

What can i do? Support doesnt want to help me, because that problem is called as "basic knowledge", which is expected..

I rented a hostserver from www.strato.com
And now if i wanna go localhost/install doesent work, because pre-check said port 80is used by another program. So i asked support which it could be,because only otfiles on server and their starter stuff..
And it seems like a programm IIS is using port 80.. But it isnt running somewhere.. And if i go to "programms" and search it for uninstall it, it isnt in the program list at all. Its located in a folder called "inetserv" and there isnt a uninstall.exe in it. Shoul i try "formating" the hard drive?

What can i do? Support doesnt want to help me, because that problem is called as "basic knowledge", which is expected..

Sounds like you are running a windows server. You can disable IIS some place in control panel. Just google around if you are not familiar. Shouldn't be hard to solve.

Znote;795487 Scroll a little down and you see: [php said:
/* PMA User advanced features */
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser'] = 'pma';
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass'] = '';[/php]

change
PHP:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass']    = '';

To a 8 numbered long password! Remember this password since we need to configure phpMyAdmin later with it!

Now we re-enter phpMyAdmin:
2909-uni10.png

And you get this result, now login with your edited root account:
2915-uni17.png

Problem shooting:
I got some problems here, i could not login with my new username.

How I fixed this:
Click "stop UniServer"
and then click
"start UniServer".

If that does not work, try to do a computer restart to clear out the cache. Or click ctrl + F5 to reload phpMyAdmin without cache.

If reloading site without cache does not work, reboot your computer,(to control check that the programs are properly turned off) And then login again. Make sure you login with your correct new username and password and not root!

After a computer reboot it worked for me, and I got in. :)

¡Hello!

This Tutorial is exelent man, anythings goes right and that's cool but...

after i change the lines A for the line B

(the password stuff on the .php file, where you must delete

"
PHP:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser']    = 'pma';"

and add a password) 

After that, i can't log-in again to myphpadmin, even after i try all of the steps in your troubleshotting

is there a way to activate some "Password recovery" or something?

Any other suggestion, advice or solution to solve it?

¡Cheer it up!
(y) (y)

-Obsdark-

Last edited:
gerg.png

Ehmm. Yeah. This is what happened to me.

My distro is; Cryingdamson6pl1-gui
And I use Uniform server, but its like tfs.news i dont got it.

¡Hello!

This Tutorial is exelent man, anythings goes right and that's cool but...

after i change the lines A for the line B

(the password stuff on the .php file, where you must delete

"
PHP:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser']    = 'pma';"

and add a password) 

After that, i can't log-in again to myphpadmin, even after i try all of the steps in your troubleshotting

is there a way to activate some "Password recovery" or something?

Any other suggestion, advice or solution to solve it?

¡Cheer it up!
(y) (y)

-Obsdark-[/QUOTE]

Yes, enter admin panel and click restore mysql password.

[quote="Zatjin, post: 1364706"][ATTACH=CONFIG]10195[/ATTACH]

Ehmm. Yeah. This is what happened to me.

My distro is; Cryingdamson6pl1-gui
And I use Uniform server, but its like tfs.news i dont got it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah just reinstall Modern AAC. Sometimes the tables are not properly imported.

Yes, enter admin panel and click restore mysql password..

Done, but the problem still there.

why i can't log-in to myphpadmin?

Any other solution?

¡Cheers and luck!
(y) (y)

-Obsdark-

use password run through encrytion, ie, if your password was "sfafesafe" you would need to use the encryped version of that password

i already fix it, thnx a lot, i just re-install everything and all works!

¡Bless u all!
(y) (y)

-Obsdark-

PS: Now i am fighting with the Modern ACC, and aparently i am not the only one with troubles there :S

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

END |

MySQL said: Documentation
#1465 - Triggers can not be created on system tables

HELP PLZ :C

This doesn't work on Windows Server 2003 R2 64bit? Because when I start uniserver, the icon doesn't pop up:/

Edit: I just tried the 5.7.5 version and it worked oO

Will I run into problems later on?

Last edited:
Great tutorial man! I just got a questions about SHA1 Id like to see what password there is but it just tells me these 4274924rfnui32nb525290 numbers and stuff and I didnt quite get it what you meant. Is there anyway to check the normal passwords anyhow? If so, how do I do it and where do I click and so on I would apprieciate that, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back