• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error

MySQL said:
#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

Happen when I try to go myphpadmin.

every time i do the 4 security steps , 3 are done correctly and on the "Change the root password for mysql by editing here" one i get this error after i press change : "Error connecting to mysql".. also if i try connecting to phpmyadmin i get this error "Error

MySQL said: Documentation
#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed."

EDIT : im using windows xp sp3, uniserv 5.7.5 , clean installation , any way to fix? ;(
EDIT 2 : Fix failed :/ need someone to help here plx..

BUMP Ploxorz..

Error
MySQL said:

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server

Why :S ?

Hi Znote,

I got my website online with ModernAAC. Problem is that I can't create an account. When I fill in everything it just keeps loading, but it never actually creates something.
I tried deleting the otserv database & install again; but the problem remains.

You know how to fix this? It's very tempting to just go Gesior's atm..

Quackstar

I really recommend uniserver because comparing uniserver and xampp is two times faster and protected, not disclose unnecessary information.

I Use gesior acc ;p

Last edited:
Hello,
i am having some diffuculties when i get to the step where i set the MYSQL database.
as znote said: "Locate your OT server, click on schemas and click on MySQL.sql
C:\otserver\schemas\"

And i am using the 8.6 OTServ (0.6.3) http://otland.net/f18/8-60-otserv-0-6-3-r-6052-a-129322/ . But, i cant find the schemas folder nor a MySQL.sql.
What must i do? there is no folder named schemas in the 8.6 distro im using. Please help!

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

i got this problem idk why...
3.JPG

Last edited:
when i go to phpmyadmin i say the user name that i made in the admin panle? also i got problem..

1.JPG2.JPG

i cant change the password of mysql

and how can i unistal this uniserv and make it from begining?

Last edited:
I didn't have folder "schemas" in my otserver main folder. Why? (It's forgotten server 9.1) What's next then?

Last edited:
Heya, when I install Uniform server it doesnt come with Apache or Mysql, the server status on Uniform says "Apache run status = not running" and then "Free to install"
And same with the SQL.

I stopped and started it like a gazillion times and still this happens... , I made sure it was open using the task manager , and still im being disappointed :(

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'otland.news' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM (`news`) ORDER BY `id` desc LIMIT 10

Last edited:
I cant find $cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'config'; // Authentication method (config, http or cookie based)? in that config thign Why?

When iam going to set password for mysql it says Error connecting to mysql why :/?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back