• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error
MySQL said:

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

How to fix this problem?

iConnection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed. thats wat it saids for me at the first step whiles loggin in

something fucked when i did this the first time i was on phpmyadmin and my computer fucked up and went down know when i try to go to admin panel/php admin with uniform it says "Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly"
how to i config it properly again?sorry im new at this.

Use APC instead of eAccelerator (APC is budled with PHP6 now). Also, would have been nice with lighttpd instead, but yeye.
ht1.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh3.jpg

im stuck on loading mysql i keep getting error msg Error
SQL query:
DROP TRIGGER IFEXISTS`oncreate_players` ;
MySQL said:
#1046 - No database selected
i have tryd most things you have sed also lookd thru endless posts cant seem to find what i need to do if any 1 can help

Uniform Server is blocked by your firewall or anti virus program or something, and then it won't get access to check those things.

disable anti virus, disable firewall, try to run start.exe as administrator, perhaps that helps.

Also make sure to be logged in as an Administrator user. And if you use a windows OS like Vista Enterprise, you might occur this problem as well.
Didn't work for me.

UniServer is updated, can somebody make a tutorial for that?

Getting this error if I try to login with acc manager
05/07/2012 23:15:43] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'
[05/07/2012 23:15:43] mysql_store_result(): SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1' LIMIT 1;: MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

Love this tut. but a little question, im useing an no-ip free domain name and i cant get it to work in the url browser to get to my website, little help please! thanks

hello all my server status are undefined!, I have admin acces, also ran it as administrator, and i have it on c:// nothing worked to me, cant do anything as i open my browser and localhost also dont show nothing, only that it that page doesnt exist... plsea help me =(!

- - - Updated - - -

any answer pls?

dead thread?¿

- - - Updated - - -

omfg no way of doing an ot, every problem i have noone answer.s

Yoyo znote, i used to own open tibia servers ages ago but now i had xampp and my AAC that worked before won't work anymore.. Like my friends can't open it up even if my serv is on, So i deleted xampp and Gesior AAC that took me ages to fix most bugs on it, and started on ur tutorial. I have done all steps till the "Click phpMyAdmin" part in task bar, in the "1" icon, whenever i have pressed anything from that thing, i got redirected to an empty page which says "Page not found." or "Link broken." something like that, will you help me out please?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back