• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice tutorial but Uniform Server is not working for me on Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit. The tray icon does not appear at all, however the program does appear to open sometimes. :S

Anyone know a solution?

Nice tutorial but Uniform Server is not working for me on Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit. The tray icon does not appear at all, however the program does appear to open sometimes. :S

Anyone know a solution?

Using the Carbo Version? I believe I managed to get it working on Windows Server 2008.

Using the Carbo Version? I believe I managed to get it working on Windows Server 2008.

Yup using Carbo version. The tray icon just doesn't appear at all.

(Also Znote, I bought the guildwar modern aac script off Beta.Vapus not realizing it was the wrong Vapus. Are you able to get me the script? I can provide all my payment receipt details - I already emailed you too).

Cheers,
Mav

Last edited:
Yup using Carbo version. The tray icon just doesn't appear at all.

(Also Znote, I bought the guildwar modern aac script off Beta.Vapus not realizing it was the wrong Vapus. Are you able to get me the script? I can provide all my payment receipt details - I already emailed you too).

Cheers,
Mav

I would like to know your paypal address and when you bough it and i will verify it. What do you mean by "wrong vapus" if its a fake site I most likely havent gotten the money for it.

Also if you purchased it properly over store on ********** you should have access to the files automatic. D:

Hey i download TFS 8.7 Mystic Spirit and i cant do this i dont know why; I cant find mysql.sql :S
2923-uni22.png

TFS i download dont have the carpet named schremas, im noob in this, please help me

Hey i download TFS 8.7 Mystic Spirit and i cant do this i dont know why; I cant find mysql.sql :S
TFS i download dont have the carpet named schremas, im noob in this, please help me

Look for a file named "Theforgottenserver.sql" or just "theforgottenserver" in same folder as config.lua.

And import that file. :)

Added a new troubleshooting solver!
Troubleshooter said:
I cant run UniTray! It wont start at all!
You need to download and install this file, then you can run UniTray (Start Uniform Server):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=A5C84275-3B97-4AB7-A40D-3802B2AF5FC2
(Tested and works on Windows Server 2008). Thanks to Teh Maverick for testing it.

Last edited:
hey i cant do that when i browse Theforgottenserver.sql select it and i click on go and then says this:
bugxx.png

srry for my bad english

@Bogalza

First click on the correct database in the menu to the <----- on phpmyadmin site.

THEN click import. Then it will work. :)

Hey i dont know what to do here my configlua its diferent to ur config i download The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit) im noob in all this. what is mystic spirit?
here is my config lua:
configf.png

@up: Looks like you have configured it correctly. Remember Modern AAC does not have support for TFS 0.2 servers. Only 0.3 and 0.4 servers.

New versions of Uniform Server available!

Version: 7.0.1 Windows 7/2008 32 & 64bit users.
7.0.1 download from SourceForge.net

Version: 5.7.5 Windows XP 32bit users.
5.7.5 download from SourceForge.net

If the links from sourceforge dont work, feel free to use my alternative uploads:
~Edit: alternative uploads temporarily unavailable~
If you are having problems with the sourceforge links above, reply on this thread and I will fix alternative mirrors again.
If you dont, I wont add alternative mirrors any longer. If people dont need it, then its waste of time for me. :p

UniServer 7.0.1-Orion Released:
Core components:
Apache 2.2.17
MySQL 5.5.11 - Update
PHP 5.3.6
phpMyAdmin 3.3.10 - Update
Go-Pear 1.1.2
msmtp 1.4.23
eAccelerator 1.0-snv427
WinBinder 2010.10.14
OpenSSL 1.0.0d

Regards,
The Uniform Server Development Team
Code:
UniServer 5.7.5-Nano:
Core components:
Apache 2.2.17
MySQL 5.5.10 -- Update
PHP 5.3.5
phpMyAdmin 3.3.9.2 
Go-Pear 1.1.2
msmtp 1.4.23
eAccelerator 1.0-snv427
OpenSSL 0.9.8q

Even ing everything is still secure it what to do?
At the moment PHP is loaded as Apache module.
Run the Security Console and see if everything is OK.

I must say its a really good tutorial even though i already know everythin

rep++

im stuck in this step

Scroll a little down and you see:
PHP Code:
/* PMA User advanced features */
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser'] = 'pma';
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass'] = '';
change
PHP Code:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass'] = '';
To a 8 numbered long password! Remember this password since we need to configure phpMyAdmin later with it!

wtf? where i put the password?

i have a problem here ;S

i log with my user name and my generate password and ye it logins
i put in config cookie and the password.

but i cant find the section priviligies

and there is a message down the screen
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

;S

help!

/* PMA User advanced features */
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controluser'] = 'pma';
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['controlpass'] = 'write your 8 numbred pass here ';

rep if i helped! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back