• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL From nothing to a fully working, secured OT server. [Uniform Server] + [TFS 0.3.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to open port 80 even if I don't want others to see the page? Cuz It's closed right now and website isn't working.

You do not need to port 80 to enter it using your local address. (127.0.0.1).

looolee.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Hmmm anyhelp why?

Make sure to turn on Uniform Server before entering admin panel.

Also make sure no other apache of mysql programs are running.

hey znote can u help me set this up on a dedicated server?

Yes but atm im on vacation.

Hello, ive re-installed my computer lately. I wen´t back to start hosting again so i had to install everything again. Ive my ports open and ive uninstalled skype (use to block port 80) But theres still something wrong. I can´t install either apache or mysql. The server status says that port 80 and 3306 is in use by other program. I dont have xampp installed. Also i have tried to download different programs to check what is blocking just these port without any good result. I have also inactivated the anit virus and the firewall. Still nothing happends. Is there any possibility that you could give me a helping hand ? :)

Thank you

Enter task manager, see if you can kill mysql-opt.exe and apache.exe in task manager.
3286-modern6.png

can u upload pics again?

The pics seem to be working fine.

Try ctrl + F5 and see if they appear again.

Last edited:
After i added: Remember we added a password to pma? Now add that password here, that way, even though pma 'might' be harmless, it is secured.

I cant connect to my phpMyAdmin.. You got anny idé why ? When i write in my account name and my password the phpMyAdmin homepage just reloding?

EDIT: When i use ctrl+f5 it works i come in but when i click on privileges i got kicked out then i klick ctrl+f5 again and i comes in to privileges.

EDIT2: Now it just stands: #1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server

EDIT3: But i got MySQL port = 3306 In use by another program. wich program ?!
I also got Accessible from Internet = NO
but i the neccesary ports open?

AFTER I RESTARTED MY COMPUTER:

EDIT4: Now everything is fucked up..
phpMyAdmin - Error
Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.

status.jpg

Theres no such pross~ running... :S
Any thing else i should try ?

Pass me remote access over PM and I will help you once im home from vacation. Couple more days now.

After i added: Remember we added a password to pma? Now add that password here, that way, even though pma 'might' be harmless, it is secured.

I cant connect to my phpMyAdmin.. You got anny idé why ? When i write in my account name and my password the phpMyAdmin homepage just reloding?

EDIT: When i use ctrl+f5 it works i come in but when i click on privileges i got kicked out then i klick ctrl+f5 again and i comes in to privileges.

EDIT2: Now it just stands: #1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server

EDIT3: But i got MySQL port = 3306 In use by another program. wich program ?!
I also got Accessible from Internet = NO
but i the neccesary ports open?

AFTER I RESTARTED MY COMPUTER:

EDIT4: Now everything is fucked up..
phpMyAdmin - Error
Cannot start session without errors, please check errors given in your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly.

status.jpg

After changing phpmyadmin from "config" to "cookie" you should do a computer restart right ahead or use another browser, ctrl f5 usually does not clear enough cache, and I assume you dont want to clear all your cache.

If everything fucks up, do a reinstall. Make sure the folder C:/UniServer is completely deleted before reinstalling.

Thanks alot but in some way it seems to work now but at the same way not, i made a new user and a databas but now:
lak.jpg

And when i try to delete the UniServer folder, it just says "that its another program open in the folder".... So i cant delete it ;s

EDIT: This is how my status looks now...
fail-1.jpg

No problems. Great you managed to solve your problem. :D

I hope my feedback was helping you on your way.

PLX halp! it no work plx fix!

[Spolier]I'm kidding :p[/Spolier]

Anyway, Really, really great tutorial. Everything worked out smoothly. Can't have been done better. I rep++ you for it aswell. Can't even tell in words how great this is :D

Keep it up!

2ngg7yc.jpg

I'm getting this shit, I followed everystep in your tutorial..
when I do a database or import, I get this.
I have reborted my computer and so on.

Help me asap!

Dont know what problem is for me.
when i try to start mysql and apach somthing gose wronge i think.
i cant connect to admin panel & PHPmy admin so i wondering what the problem can be.

In server status under Mysql and apache its say: Undefinde!

some one how can help me?

Rep+ to that one that help me aut.

Last edited:
2ngg7yc.jpg

I'm getting this shit, I followed everystep in your tutorial..
when I do a database or import, I get this.
I have reborted my computer and so on.

Help me asap!

Looks like there is a problem with your sql schema.

Dont know what problem is for me.
when i try to start mysql and apach somthing gose wronge i think.
i cant connect to admin panel & PHPmy admin so i wondering what the problem can be.

In server status under Mysql and apache its say: Undefinde!

some one how can help me?

Rep+ to that one that help me aut.

Restart your computer, make sure to login with your administrator user.

When you are in, enter task manager, click on process, see if you can find apache.exe and/or mysql-opt.exe. If you find any of these, close process.

Make sure the dir to UniServer is in C:\UniServer directly, and not in your home folder or desktop.

Then, try to start UniServer again. Check if you still have problems with Undefined.

Basically, Undefined means that the program does not got the priviledges to check if the ports are available/programs are running properly.

edit:
Updated main thread post (OP).

Updated from Uniform Server 5.6.7 to 5.6.9 (Windows XP/2003 users).
Updated from Uniform Server 6.0.0 Beta 1 to 6.0.1 (Windows 7/2008 users).

If anyone have problems downloading from sourceforge.net, I have also set up alternative mirrors from the Znote servers.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
Tut is great, but I have little problem:
In "UniTray Menu" under "WWW Root" I have "SSL Root Unavailable ?"
screenhunter03aug171540.gif

Likewise, if I'll enter the "Service Control", but there appear three points "Menu Item Unavailable ?"
In the "Server Status" I Have:
screenhunter01aug171537.gif

And if i try to "Server Certificate and Key (SSL)" From Admin Panel it's show:
screenhunter04aug171541.gif

Sorry for bad eng.
Yours

@Riyan

You don't need SSL to follow my guide. :p Its not important.

Your Uniform Server seem to be working just fine. You are using version Carbo, it is not completely finished yet with all the extensions, but that is not important, it has all we need open tibia related.

did not work for me.. i klicked like 1000 times on start and just nothing happends -.- got pissed because already had deinstalled xampp etc had to shutdown server

@Leox6613 What does your server status say?

how i change tempel pos to thais ?
have problem whit this have changed in config and so on but i think i missed it somewhere.

Rep+ for help.

how i change tempel pos to thais ?
have problem whit this have changed in config and so on but i think i missed it somewhere.

Rep+ for help.

Enter map editor, find out witch temple ID thais belongs to, enter database thats integrated with Modern AAC, change the temple id of the sample characters to the ID that represents thais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back