• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frost Dragon <_<

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
I hate Frost Dragons..
Look what they are saying:
Sounds: "YOU WILL FREEZE!"; "ZCHHHHH!"; "I am so cool"; "Chill out!.".
Lol, I am so cool HAHAHHA that sucks..

Frost Dragons were the worst update in 8.1

They say weird shit.
And in all real map ots the hoster has BADLY mapped a fake snow island with frost dragons. and that spot is camped to the max.

Frost dragons are crap.

Oh , I like Frost Dragon so Much As a monster And it is Useful too ... I didnt Really Be that Serios About what he say but it's really weird yeah ....And Ice Witch Say weird Things Too " I hope You be cool " Or something like that .... so i dont Think So Much In there voice ;)

Oh , I like Frost Dragon so Much As a monster And it is Useful too ... I didnt Really Be that Serios About what he say but it's really weird yeah ....And Ice Witch Say weird Things Too " I hope You be cool " Or something like that .... so i dont Think So Much In there voice ;)

Why Do You Type Like This Menz I Cant Stand It, I Am Usually A Nice Person But Typing Like This Frustrates Me!

Back