• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full server scripts from 0.3.7 to 1.3

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to change the full script system and old LUA functions/scripts to new LUA functions/scripts from 0.3.7/0.4 to 1.3 in a full Real map data pack 8.60? How much would it cost? reply here or PM me if you are interested or just say if it isn't possible and would take ages.

How long would it take? And what is the average price it can cost?

How long would it take? And what is the average price it can cost?
depends on efficiency of your scripter e.g person you employ and whether you pay him per /h or per task
what kind of scripts are you thinking off just quests or globals,mods,talkactions?

I think of the whole data pack, NPCS/Monsters/Actions/Creaturevents/globalevents/spells/talkactions, Since I want the whole server to be updated and working properly exactly like it works with 0.3.7 without errors on 1.3 then I will have to care bout the only custom stuff I gonna add to it.

BUMP

Yeah I have it but in the meanwhile I am still looking for better/more up to date one.

Yeah I have it but in the meanwhile I am still looking for better/more up to date one.
tibia.wikia ? thats copy paste job pretty much so i wouldnt pay more than 10$ /h which is like more than average pay per country :) and i would personally hire venezuelan person to do it because for them it is most payable and it could change someones life the most instead of giving it to someone privileged anyways ( who will be sloppy with it instead of providing best out of themselves)

ps no nil value is f*cking scary to me I DO IT ALL NOW

Last edited:
Ah I had prices between 80$ to 140$ as total for all of it but I am still thinking because they want 50% upfront and I don't really feel so comfortable with that also I don't know how deals work here on OTLand like if there's better way to do it instead of paying 50% upfront, I made deals on other forums (which has nothing to do with Tibia) where one of the staff members worked like a middleman to avoid scams.

Ah I had prices between 80$ to 140$ as total for all of it but I am still thinking because they want 50% upfront and I don't really feel so comfortable with that also I don't know how deals work here on OTLand like if there's better way to do it instead of paying 50% upfront, I made deals on other forums (which has nothing to do with Tibia) where one of the staff members worked like a middleman to avoid scams.
i think that if they are reputable/ have history of working with ANYONE then yes escrow of 50% is acceptable. if they have near to none experience/ reputation i wouldnt bother.

thats copy paste job pretty much
First of all, no this isn't a "copy paste pretty much"-job, as you have to convert every lua code into a newer lua system. So please, don't spread wrong informations.

10$ /h which is like more than average pay per country

10$ /h for a programmer should be average pay per country?
Code:
Average Total Hourly Cash Compensation
The average hourly rate for Midrange Programmer I ranges from $23 to $34 with the average hourly pay of $27.

First of all, no this isn't a "copy paste pretty much"-job, as you have to convert every lua code into a newer lua system. So please, don't spread wrong informations.

10$ /h for a programmer should be average pay per country?
Code:
Average Total Hourly Cash Compensation
The average hourly rate for Midrange Programmer I ranges from $23 to $34 with the average hourly pay of $27.
who said a ret*rd that knows basic lua is midrange programmer? honestly a monkey could do this job give me sampe 0.3.7 code and i will turn it into tfs 1.2 within few minutes its just f** difference of some stupid : and ~= nils honestly dont think its a rocket to launch IT IS COPYING ALREADY WRITTEN SCRIPT INTO DIFFERENT SYNTAX THEREFORE ITS COPY PASTE. STOP PRETENDING TO BE SMART OR SOUND EXPENSIVE. ill pay monkey rather than you to do it and it will most likely do it better. this is exact behaviour of someone that i hired to do job for me "it was veri hard pay me more" in the end took 5minutes and got ripped off hate peope with attitude like yours you think hur durr i can do for k,v [1]

who said a ret*rd that knows basic lua is midrange programmer? honestly a monkey could do this job give me sampe 0.3.7 code and i will turn it into tfs 1.2 within few minutes its just f** difference of some stupid : and ~= nils honestly dont think its a rocket to launch IT IS COPYING ALREADY WRITTEN SCRIPT INTO DIFFERENT SYNTAX THEREFORE ITS COPY PASTE. STOP PRETENDING TO BE SMART OR SOUND EXPENSIVE. ill pay monkey rather than you to do it and it will most likely do it better. this is exact behaviour of someone that i hired to do job for me "it was veri hard pay me more" in the end took 5minutes and got ripped off hate peope with attitude like yours you think hur durr i can do for k,v [1]

People like you always wants the cheapest version, which is offered by scammers and wondering why you've been scammed.
I am not offering doing such jobs, but telling you that this is not a job for monkeys if he wants his WHOLE datapack to be converted into newer lua system, which could include unique mods/scripts or what ever. This will take way longer than a few days. And I am telling you no single programmer will do this on otland. Those which are good enough to do this, wont take this job. Those which are not, will fail because they will face weird issues as soon as they see some random datapack which needs to be converted, result: scammed.

You post above proofs how bad you communicate with other people you dont know about, and how less experience you have in everything you talk about.

I wont answer to any future replies to this thread.

PS:
quesiton is do you have full 0.3.7?
Is there any way not having a full 0.3.7? Custom codes ripped from higher/less versions?
giphy.gif

People like you always wants the cheapest version, which is offered by scammers and wondering why you've been scammed.
I am not offering doing such jobs, but telling you that this is not a job for monkeys if he wants his WHOLE datapack to be converted into newer lua system, which could include unique mods/scripts or what ever. This will take way longer than a few days. And I am telling you no single programmer will do this on otland. Those which are good enough to do this, wont take this job. Those which are not, will fail because they will face weird issues as soon as they see some random datapack which needs to be converted, result: scammed.

You post above proofs how bad you communicate with other people you dont know about, and how less experience you have in everything you talk about.

I wont answer to any future replies to this thread.

PS:

Is there any way not having a full 0.3.7? Custom codes ripped from higher/less versions?
giphy.gif
syntax

I don't have any custom or unique mods/scripts, it is just original real map pack without any custom edits at all.
I am still waiting for someone to do this job, the one I thought he is more trusted than others when I told him I'll make a thread asking how trusted is it to deal with you before paying 50% of the price didn't answer me anymore.
I am ready to work with anyone but I will make a thread to ask if he is trusted or not, or if some of the staff members agreed to be middleman would be much more secure I guess.
I am not asking for a job to scam someone, all I ever wanted is to have 8.60 original real pack based on latest stable TFS so I made this thread as soon as I had money ready with me.
and why those who are good enough won't take this job? Dangara

I don't have any custom or unique mods/scripts, it is just original real map pack without any custom edits at all.
I am still waiting for someone to do this job, the one I thought he is more trusted than others when I told him I'll make a thread asking how trusted is it to deal with you before paying 50% of the price didn't answer me anymore.
I am ready to work with anyone but I will make a thread to ask if he is trusted or not, or if some of the staff members agreed to be middleman would be much more secure I guess.
I am not asking for a job to scam someone, all I ever wanted is to have 8.60 original real pack based on latest stable TFS so I made this thread as soon as I had money ready with me.
and why those who are good enough won't take this job? Dangara
because there is fake market full of people that will exploit you based on your understanding/skill of open tibia. therefore there is more ground to cover when learning and it makes process harder because its not 2008 nobody will give you time to explain really.

I still don't understand why no one will accept doing this but I am still looking for someone to make this job PM me or reply here if you are up to it.

I still don't understand why no one will accept doing this but I am still looking for someone to make this job PM me or reply here if you are up to it.
Because it is not worth the time as I've told you above. 80$-140$ or w/e you wrote above, is not worth the time you gotta spend to convert a WHOLE real tibia datapack including every single NPC, action, movement, item and probably even the engine.
I'd suggest you to buy this from someone that offers a (almost) full datapack done for tfs 1.2, you will end up cheaper than that.
I guess I've sold my files a few month ago for something around that price, anyway I am not offering you this to purchase, i am just givin you my opinion.

Because it is not worth the time as I've told you above. 80$-140$ or w/e you wrote above, is not worth the time you gotta spend to convert a WHOLE real tibia datapack including every single NPC, action, movement, item and probably even the engine.
I'd suggest you to buy this from someone that offers a (almost) full datapack done for tfs 1.2, you will end up cheaper than that.
I guess I've sold my files a few month ago for something around that price, anyway I am not offering you this to purchase, i am just givin you my opinion.
Yeah thanks can be good opinion anyways I am up for both opinions (converting or buying) please reply here or PM if you can provide any of them.

BUMP

BUMP

Back