• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full server scripts from 0.3.7 to 1.3

He didn't PM or reply here so I think he is busy enough or not ready to take that king of jobs, You can mention him/her maybe if interested.

He didn't PM or reply here so I think he is busy enough or not ready to take that king of jobs, You can mention him/her maybe if interested.
you can do it by yourself bro. since i found this a bit disrispecfull, you can change functions byyourself just comparing how functions work's i haven't done it yet but with tools wont be hard example using winmerge and similars

maybe its not hard to do but it will require a lot of time.
with the right tools . and a minimium knowlegde it won't take up to hours(2-4) even less
(ex: tools to change similar text inside various documents at once)
you don't have to do it file by file... you can do it from folder to folder even better from datapack to datapack (that will end up in a mess, anyway )

Last edited:
What? can't be 2-4 hours I am sure, That is a full real map pack which means many scripts
Anyways someone gave me an idea he said I can try finding someone who'll downgrade ORTS to 8.60 and removing quests, spawns and content that were added after 8.6 update.
I am not sure what should be better but I am still waiting for someone to help me finishing this as that's the begin of my project because it will be my base.
so PM me or reply here if you are able to (convert/downgrade/giving your own full pack) or do anything related to that.

What? can't be 2-4 hours I am sure, That is a full real map pack which means many scripts
Anyways someone gave me an idea he said I can try finding someone who'll downgrade ORTS to 8.60 and remove the removing quests, spawns and content that were added after 8.6 update.
I am not sure what should be better but I am still waiting for someone to help me finishing this as that's the begin of my project because it will be my base.
so PM me or reply here if you are able to (convert/downgrade/giving his own full pack) or do anything related to that.
downgrade orts won't be hard(you have many examples in here) the problem will be the otb / spr ids ... you'll need a converter or do it manually + many source editions etc(rme right now just delete ids and don't replace anything that's the problem, with a conversor won't be hard anyway)
but regardless this " What? can't be 2-4 hours I am sure, That is a full real map pack which means many scripts"
be sure that's it's possible... you don't even need new tools , just converters / exchangers that already were released for free on the net
i was just giving you ideas... it's all on you now

Last edited:
Converters/Tools? What you mean? Is there some programs out there that will fully change my script without I need to do it by myself replacing every single function?

Converters/Tools? What you mean? Is there some programs out there that will fully change my script without I need to do it by myself replacing every single function?
yep. you just need to know how that function is called ex in tfs 0.4 -- and replace the same function knowing how is called in ex : tfs 1.2
do you think developers changes name/functions one by one? LOL-- because sometimes it's simply needed(change names, variables, values etc.. and ofc it will took years to do it one by one )
ofc sometimes codes will need a complete restructure but you'll see youself rarely in this situation
do you think tfs 1.2 was made from scratch? ofc it wasn't they used this method..

Can you give example of one of these tools? names?

those are comparing tools, none of this tools or tbh no tool/program is going to transform scripts you can just replace stuff but none of that is going to guarantee you its going to work.
As I said its not hard but its a lot of work, you can maybe post some stuff in support board and wait until someone helps you, or maybe hire a few ppl and give them an exact amount of things to do, its better to hear "can you do this 10 scripts" than "transform all my server data" imo.

Yeah I think I will divide them if I didn't get anyone to make the job until the weekend because its been few days since I made the thread and nothing changed.
So I will still keep looking/bumping it until the weekend if not I will divide it.

those are comparing tools, none of this tools or tbh no tool/program is going to transform scripts you can just replace stuff but none of that is going to guarantee you its going to work.
As I said its not hard but its a lot of work, you can maybe post some stuff in support board and wait until someone helps you, or maybe hire a few ppl and give them an exact amount of things to do, its better to hear "can you do this 10 scripts" than "transform all my server data" imo.
"those are comparing tools, none of this tools or tbh no tool/program is going to transform scripts you can just replace stuff but none of that is going to guarantee you its going to work. "

well as comparing tools exists, exchangers tools does.. (i don't have to say which tools i use).
but it really seems to me that you want discredit me wherever i comment, i appreciate you because you helped me on some lua files, but i been feeling that you always want to discredit me..
am i being paranoic?
please i'll be wating for your reply..

Last edited:
yes you are being paranoic, I said none of those tools gonna guarantee its going to work. I guess I gonna ignore you again cus you think I follow you and thats so funny.
Also if you need to use tools to convert scripts that use the same lang lemme say thats awful.
@Mustafa1337 it would be a better idea and maybe a cheaper one.

yes you are being paranoic, I said none of those tools gonna guarantee its going to work. I guess I gonna ignore you again cus you think I follow you and thats so funny.
Also if you need to use tools to convert scripts that use the same lang lemme say thats awful.
@Mustafa1337 it would be a better idea and maybe a cheaper one.
ok, bro..anyway as you said you can ignore me.. i just made a question... , i never said that i felt followed by you i just asked if often you want to discredit me, that it's. What i feel, is that wherever i comment, oftenly you want to discredit me. it's not the same thing..(harassment or whatever)
ps: just ignore me, you know where the button is

Last edited:
You can always use compat files if you want to stick with the old scripting style (which is not recommended when it comes to perfomance in long scripts), still there will be some bugs to sort out and yeah it's gonna take some time.

im pretty sure that you have something against me.. but i don't care ... all i can ask its please "stop that juvenile behavior against me, if you can or have better tools or ways show them instead of that behavior unfold them PLEASE (im not a punch bag, OKEY?)
You can always use compat files if you want to stick with the old scripting style (which is not recommended when it comes to perfomance in long scripts), still there will be some bugs to sort out and yeah it's gonna take some time.
thats what happening with otx2 xD it has awfull performance , so theyre are improving connection, but without it its 1% not recommended to do that

I already tried and true it has bad performance so I want full functions change instead of compat.lua

BUMP, Can someone recommend to me a completed server to downgrade?

Still looking for someone to upgrade or downgrade a full real map data-pack.

Back