• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Full server scripts from 0.3.7 to 1.3

Hello Bro, I'm ready for this job. Can we talk about this in private or whatsapp? I am a very old Tibia OT scripter, nowadays I am programmer and I feel that I can do what you want.

Discord or PM me here to discuss it.

Still looking for someone to upgrade or downgrade a full real map data-pack.

Yeah it will long time and gonna have a lot problems since I am not so good with scripting.

you dont need to know how to script , its just copy paste replace ids from map to map and then the scripts

So you already have a completed real map pack based on 1.3?

dude xd it has been done otbr proyect ORTS
and many other threads

I am talking about 8.60 project here not the higher ones, I know I found many 10x/12x projects which look so good but in the other field all 8.60 projects around are so bad, full of missing area and bugs.

I am talking about 8.60 project here not the higher ones, I know I found many 10x/12x projects which look so good but in the other field all 8.60 projects around are so bad, full of missing area and bugs.
but 8.6 is based of 95% afk bot players so I don't think they care about it at all xD people that care play higher version

Higher versions have many bots also Xenobot/Magebot and many others, I think higher and lower versions are the same players can still open bots.

Yeah, was a pain in the butt to do, removing all the 8.7+ npc's and quests, and reverting all of the quests to original 8.6 quests mapping off of screenshots of 8.6 locations, going over every single script to make sure it's the same etc. It was a real pain. Still think I have the cleanest 1.3 realmap for 8.6 though. Guessing im about 90%~ (give or take) finished after 3-4 months. Just glad that webarchives exist, otherwise I dont think this would be possible.

Back