• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Further proof

Twizzler

Reaction score
atila2.jpg

atilap.jpg

this is just plain b/s i thought no favoritism was shown for friends well i guess we all dnt matter if sum1 like bip is allowed to do it and get away scot free which is a load of shit..

sumthin needs to be done cause i am dead certain if i was to tell fredi to get drakan online for me to get free lvls and rbs i would be deleted/banned with no hesitation wtf is goin on red, im sure u havnt realized yet but bip is just ruinin all the hard work u and ur team have put into ur serv cause i for sure wouldnt play if i came and saw the way he can do wat he wants when he wants..

yea man this is just plain bull, why would we get banned/ deleted if we do this but its ok with them?

I thought the server was suppose to be fair and balanced every1 works for what they need. All i see here 1 person works others feed like leeches >.>

Yea Bip thinks he can do whatever he wants cuz he's best friend of Exarion that's RL from Red, that prob talk bs to Red (No Offence, I like Exarion) and Red does nothing, Red is not stupid and for sure he read all those threads about him.

This is fucking gay. If bip, piking lunder, atila~, angel of the dead are not deleted ima start killing drakan and fredi for lvls. I dont care if i get deleted. Red you really have to do something about this. We asked you like more than 10 times and even showed you proof and still nothing done to these fags.

---Alexsand

This is fucking gay. If bip, piking lunder, atila~, angel of the dead are not deleted ima start killing drakan and fredi for lvls. I dont care if i get deleted. Red you really have to do something about this. We asked you like more than 10 times and even showed you proof and still nothing done to these fags.

---Alexsand

lmao i called first on drakan :p u can have seconds lmao .. take a number n get in line

Caught a pic since Atila is trying to clear up her deathlist very quickly.

02:45 Twizzler [643]: reds readin that thread

Damn stalkers.. :blink:

Red

Back