• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Further proof

<cough cough real proof could be a hypercam vid of you scrolling or recording someone do something. red has a masterplan in store for everything. cough cough hack>

whats reds master plan leave bip alone and let us all get more pissed then we already are? well let me tell you something PEOPLE ARE LEAVING BECAUSE OF THIS

reaper wrong. People LEFT :D like my and my team drakan and his team the server is going down... my suggestion is to reset all chas to lvl 1 and 0 rebirth (all cheated lvls would be deleted too) even me would loose 31 rebirth. And start the server at 0 but they could keep their items then update to 8.54 and all could be fine and dont just ban botters treat them like justin's team(Xar, acerockolaa, etc)

Sign it :p then i would be back!!!

Just do with botters what you did with all the other botters :)
Just letting him keep his rebirths woulnd't be fair.

this is so lame,
if bip rules the server because of his bot and cheating tactics, I will also leave this server.
please do something, how come drop shot got punished for doing the same thing but bip doesn't

you newer players might as well get used to this, red doesn't do a damn thing unless it's beneficial to himself. it's been that way since cyntara opened. take the updates as an example, he drags them on for literally months and months at a time blaming other companies for not being on schedule with stuff, no ones found it weird that this happens a lot?

he doesn't give a shit about players he just wants donations, when an update finally does come once in a blue moon he says he worked so hard to make his players happy when really his eyes just light up with all the new donation money coming in.

sooner you all get used to that and just play the game the less pissed off you'll be.

~~~Raxor

Railio, show me the proof of this. I have known Red for over 5 years now, and I haven't gotten that vibe from him at all. Have you ever played the other OTs he has made over the years? The one's that never had donations, but had numerous custom items, creatures, and special scripts that made it fun as hell. Although, my real life friends tend to drag 'em down cause they have a urge to do such things, Red knows who I'm talking about.

So don't take his inaction as any means to his character, he is just waiting for the best time to pull the trigger.

Also, Oif, Bip will never rule this server as long as I'm around, not with my GM of course.

you newer players might as well get used to this, red doesn't do a damn thing unless it's beneficial to himself. it's been that way since cyntara opened. take the updates as an example, he drags them on for literally months and months at a time blaming other companies for not being on schedule with stuff, no ones found it weird that this happens a lot?

he doesn't give a shit about players he just wants donations, when an update finally does come once in a blue moon he says he worked so hard to make his players happy when really his eyes just light up with all the new donation money coming in.

sooner you all get used to that and just play the game the less pissed off you'll be.

~~~Raxor

Oh yes. It's all about the money buddy. That's why I've been making OTs for years.
You're still pissed about something probably and wait to try and put me down, because I always tell people the truth. Just listen to Akalic, I'm not saying anything.

Red

I do not

I do not support spaaks idra because fair players like I worked hard for the rb's and they get reseted because of a cheater?

Do what spaack said, DOWN WITH ALL REBIRTHS, GET RID OF THEM..
HOORAY OLD CYNTARA HOORAY OLD CYNTARA HOORAY OLD CYNTARA!!!!

Deserthor
Deaths
21 Dec 2009, 01:30 Killed at Level 1046 by Bip.

Again Bip kills deserthor to get RB 50 finally. and yet NOTHING had been done :/

-Signed by a unhappy customer :/ :/ :/

Well, eventually he will get cought :]

Just if u dont know this red has a char in cyntara with exaroin or hes exarion ;) and ye exarion plays with red and he shares some others accs so ye red just want to own the server with gm powers, but guess what he cant :O

Back