• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Further proof

lol we just want something done about it .. u know for a fact what hes doing is wrong and u dont let any1 else do it .. why doesnt he ever get punished ?

+ i know u love stalkers :p

and another thing isnt he on his last chance if im right ? that should be deletion str8 up isnt it ?

Last edited:
This is such total bs.. if it were us to bot/kill people for exp/combo bot, we would get banned. After many threads of bip and his guild botting, continuosly noone has done anything. If Red cares about being fair to an extant where he would take all the Duplicated/Real items away, why can't he be fair and do something; you always tell us not to do it, now they have some special pass? Please Red, fix this for us.

Everyone, just play fairly, no point in lowering ourselves to Bip and Co.'s level. I'm sure that if we continue to play in a fair manner, good things will follow. Red isn't stupid, nor biased, he has a plan for everything.

So, please, don't follow suit.

Spammin the same thing over nd over usually doesnt get Red's attention. ;p

Everyone, just play fairly, no point in lowering ourselves to Bip and Co.'s level. I'm sure that if we continue to play in a fair manner, good things will follow. Red isn't stupid, nor biased, he has a plan for everything.

So, please, don't follow suit.

thats not true man the majority of us already play by the rules and have done so since day1 this is just favoritism all over.. and sumthin needs and has to be done unless ppl will not play anymore therefore meaning less players on cynt and a shitload less donations :p

I'd listen to Akalic. He's next to be appointed to staff you know.

Red

thats not true man the majority of us already play by the rules and have done so since day1 this is just favoritism all over.. and sumthin needs and has to be done unless ppl will not play anymore therefore meaning less players on cynt and a shitload less donations :p

Have you ever got the idea that the other side is spreading propaganda that Red is with them, giving that side a sense of immorality? I have the feeling that Sanctus The Savior isn't Red, it's just part of their plan to make us turn on Red, leading into bans and retirement.

cant wait for u to be a gm bro just hope red gives u the power to do wat is right for the serv and not wat is right for u :p .. gl man ..

Red Can you tell us what your gonna do with him and the others now or later? If you tell us, we will stop annoying you with these threads and forget about them.

---Alexsand

You can keep posting on this thread all you want. I am unbiased. You guys are young in the eyes as in this time.

Red

Red will take action when he has real proof (real proof as in seein it happen 1st hand) Not SS's.

Red will take action when he has real proof (real proof as in seein it happen 1st hand) Not SS's.

well then i guess he wont be punished considerin they always do it and there is never a gm on to see for them selfs but on the other hand the ss evidence is more than enough, its not like he accidentally kileed atila like 4 times..

Faith. Honestly, hasn't anyone put two and two together that it has become painfully obvious that Bip cheats? Just let him waste more of his life here before we get rid of him. Hell, I enjoy the fun he gives me.

im takin a break till this shit is cleaned up the serv has become too unfair cause i know for a fact that nothing will most prob be done till then im out laters all

ffs twizz dont do this >.< u cant leave me alone with these people -.- fuck bip let him bot let him be the cock muncher that he is its blindingly obviouse to everyone but red that he cavebots and that he kills his friends for xp but fuckem all

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- i hate u all LOOK WHAT U HAVE DONE!!

Back