• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Fury's new body competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all otlanders!
As you might have noticed, our "mascot" also known as "Fury" has been Otland's logo for a while now. We feel that it's time for Fury to get a makeover and a better look for 2010!
We are searching for creative artists which enjoy drawing.

Would you like to participate?
Please send me a PM with your submission, if you would like to show it off you are more then welcome to add it into this thread for other people to look at.
However, there is some criteria for Fury. Fury is not some random squirrel, it is actually a very intelligent squirrel. And together with Fury we have made the following criteria:
  • Fury wants to have his whole body drawn like a normal squirrel, not overpowered. But just a normal squirrel.
  • The image need to be in vector, meaning we can resize it to whatever size we wish. (This is good if we decide to make tshirts soon)
  • Fury's body needs to be brown, not any other color. What kind of brown is up to you, but keep in mind that Fury wants to be a squirrel and not an Alien.

The winner will recive +3months free donation status at Otland.net

We at OTLand and of course Fury look forward to see the contributions from all the Otlanders. Happy christmas and have a great new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used 7min to draw on freehand :p, actually never even tried to make a squirrel so the result wasn't that good. And it was drawen with laptop pad instead of a good mouse (or a wacom), and it was late at night (04.22). Also otland lake support for SVG (witch is the vector standard format). Anyway here is my ugly try,

Attachments

• Unnamed document 8.jpg
    Unnamed document 8.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 150 · VirusTotal
Funny & great images so far :D

@ up: Looks like a pokemon, Ratata? :p

No, there was no models for the drawing. Didn't have time for a tail so it doesn't look so squirrely. Anyway, if you like pokemons I can always draw a brown Pachirisu alike squirrel for you. But I guess it will be too alien for this competition.

126186776995.png
126192092342.png
126192109111.png

Try viewing it in opera or anyother browser than Firefox. Because else, it will look like shit.
Also it will look better, if resized.

Made him with Windows 7 paint. Then I imported him into vector magic, to make him look cooler.

Last edited:
Try inkscape. Best free vector drawing util out there, and I personally find it alot easier then Illustrator.

There we go! Thanks to sizaro for the idea.

Attachments

credds too myyy homieeee LJUNG IN ZE GHETTO
2uqel4j.jpg

None of these should count. The point of making a new Fury is for Imagination not Copyright Problems lol They are all so close to looking alike that you would prolly get sued or something lolz I don't care if I'm wrong I just don't believe any of you put any time into making those squirrels "GOOGLE" did.

None of these should count. The point of making a new Fury is for Imagination not Copyright Problems lol They are all so close to looking alike that you would prolly get sued or something lolz I don't care if I'm wrong I just don't believe any of you put any time into making those squirrels "GOOGLE" did.

Mine is not from "GOOGLE". I made mine 100% from scratch. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.