• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Fury's new body competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all otlanders!
As you might have noticed, our "mascot" also known as "Fury" has been Otland's logo for a while now. We feel that it's time for Fury to get a makeover and a better look for 2010!
We are searching for creative artists which enjoy drawing.

Would you like to participate?
Please send me a PM with your submission, if you would like to show it off you are more then welcome to add it into this thread for other people to look at.
However, there is some criteria for Fury. Fury is not some random squirrel, it is actually a very intelligent squirrel. And together with Fury we have made the following criteria:
  • Fury wants to have his whole body drawn like a normal squirrel, not overpowered. But just a normal squirrel.
  • The image need to be in vector, meaning we can resize it to whatever size we wish. (This is good if we decide to make tshirts soon)
  • Fury's body needs to be brown, not any other color. What kind of brown is up to you, but keep in mind that Fury wants to be a squirrel and not an Alien.

The winner will recive +3months free donation status at Otland.net

We at OTLand and of course Fury look forward to see the contributions from all the Otlanders. Happy christmas and have a great new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have to make the fury on photoshop or any programme like that? I can't draw it in real? and send you a picture :p?:ninja:

First of all Happy new year and a happy christmas!

Hope like Xenios come then it will look really nice! Just look in his albums.

/wibben

He seriously needs to be changed, he looks like an alien wearing the santa hat...

Lets me an hole new insted like a new fury xD

bear? dog? scorpion? xD

I don't understand, can you upload a picture as a example? Cuz I don't know what fury is :D

@Andy:
christmaslogo.gif

I'm working on one with windows 7 paint, it looks like a winner at the moment.

I am officially done and its definitely a winner, but how do I make sure its a vector or whatever?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf? How do I do that in Windows 7 Paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.