• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Game 3D simmilar to Tibia, what do you think about it :) ?

Do you like it =-) ?

• Yes

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 14.7%

• Total voters
I will for sure! I just don't know what I need yet, you have some demo :p ?

Latest In-Game Video!

The new prop recently added !
9ZNDdJE.png

I've done a Map editor, that has auto border, and many other functions to create this piece of map.
The project is going further everyday, I want to know your opinion about it :p

Tell me your opinions ! =p

A Quick Preview of the Lava Cave Tileset that I made this weekend!

Here is a Video showing the creaeture following trough multiple floors, finding the stairs to reach the player. Player can also target the creature from a different floor.

With this project, I've learned C#, pathfinding A* algorythm, Implementation of an XML npc system. I've learned how to manage computer memory while coding, networking basics, and you know what? I Never Asked, Anything, Anywhere, To any one. I've learned it all on my own. Now explain me how learning trough a project is time waste, While you can't even code LUA. You should really work on yourself. Maybe this project is a waste of time, but the skills i've learned trough it was worth every second I spent on it. Even if you succeed doing your ot, with all those script you requested on the forum, and you picked here and there. you will never grow as a person seeing how negative you are, Therefore, I consider that you are wasting your time while trying to put something online without understanding what you are actually doing.
You are acting on such a low level of consciousness. Sleep well tonight, you won't miss anybody with your negativity.

thanks though to the ones supporting others like me trying to develop thing on their own, we nurrish from your positvie feedback to keep the will to go foward. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to keep seeing updates from you!
Keep going, we lurkers are everywhere, just ignore shit heads lmao.

@danick10
this looks great! that map editor is well done!
good stuff
btw, nonsense is best left ignored! don't bother with it.
THAT would be the real time waste.

Nice job on your game , it looks great!

It's pretty impressive and looks great, keep up the good work!
And remember - time enjoyed is never wasted :)

Update This is where I am with the project so far!

Inventory system is complete!
Path finding system complete!
Action Script is 50% complete
Generating tiles and Walls is complete!
Npc system is working, still need a better User Interface.
Weapon Systems 50 % complete
Container is complete!

What need to be done before the beta :
looting system,
SQL Database, - loading accounts, players, etc...
Shootypes for ranged weapon, setting up C# multi client socket server

Update This is where I am with the project so far!

Inventory system is complete!
Path finding system complete!
Action Script is 50% complete
Generating tiles and Walls is complete!
Npc system is working, still need a better User Interface.
Weapon Systems 50 % complete
Container is complete!

What need to be done before the beta :
looting system,
SQL Database, - loading accounts, players, etc...
Shootypes for ranged weapon, setting up C# multi client socket server

In love. Maybe the creatures not stacking can be better? :)

I did this in my first year of college, perhaps it could help you to set the weapons in the hand of characters to look more realistic:

I am glad that the project is developing, keep it up!
I suspect you're doing this mainly to learn programming and for entertainment, but I hope your project will be finished and released as the official MMORPG game. I'd love to play it.

It is in client-server architecture or not? I mean you have two applications: client and server, or everything is in one program?

@Keal Atis right now both are in same project, but the two code are completly separeted, and I created all the message that convet the infromation into byte array via a message class. all the architecture is simmillar to what we've known with TFS, exept that for now, I've got a local function that read and send the byte array.

Very nice work man. You are also totally right. Learning all those skills is so useful, not time wasting. I'll always remember setting up my first path finding system

Very nice work man. You are also totally right. Learning all those skills is so useful, not time wasting. I'll always remember setting up my first path finding system
It was so good when I zoomed out the screen and clicked on a tile that I thought that was unreacheable and my path finding found a huge way printing all the visited tiles and the better path. I'm just sad that in Brazil that's useless if you want to make money. Theres no game development here.

Back