• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Game object, character graphics & ui

shial

Reaction score
GitHub
shial4
To all whom it may concern.

I am in the middle of creating my own game based on Tibia.
I do require a graphic designer who is able to create graphics and UI frames... long story short. Everything which is related to graphics.

Briefly on the project. The game is highly based on the Tibia. Mechanic skills and all that stuff.
I do have own server-side and own Unity 3D Client. both still in progress. However, in a playable state.
I would like to replace Game UI with proper graphics and Characters with multiple choice of outfits, items, nature skills and so on so on.
For now, I am using from Open Tibia Graphic GitHub. however, I would like this game to have it's own soul and style. That's why I want to focus on THE GRAPHIC/GRAPHICS DESIGNER which will be consistent and it will be his style If I will like it too :)

For the "soul". I see it like this:
1. The story placed in the Universum of multiple races such as elves, dwarfs, goblins, orcs and so on so on... (Lord of the Rings)
You are able to pick a race and then profession inside the race. Which will end up in different skills/abilities
2. According to the universe, we will require map elements for each ethnic.
3. Items, Weapons, Armor and others based on the background where are they coming from. If Elves or Dwarves and so on so on

If you have any questions please ask.
I am doing it all by myself. I do develop it daily. Each day between 2-6h (after work - I have a full-time job)
Aaaaa an I am already doing it since November 2018.

If you want to be part of it. You are more than welcome. Could use help on the Client as well. Not sure if on the server-side It's in Kitura, Swift 5.

Back