• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Game speed/animation

Otfan125

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, thank you for considering reading my support thread.
I wanted to know how, if possible, to speed up TFS's animation/game speed. What i mean is, how fast the game interactions occur. Imagine playing tibia, at 2x speed; does anyone know how I can manage this? I'm asking for research purposes, and in the future I might offer some interesting projects for TFS.

Thank you,
-Otfan125

Solution
So the animation thing was pretty cool, but it wasn't what i was looking for... I want the whole game speed sped up... for example, if i record my computer screen and create a .mov file... and then I open that file and click "speed 2x"... then the whole video would seem as if i'm playing tibia really fast... that's what I'm looking for, to make the tibia/tfs game protocol to perform faster.

thanks for your help !
Tibia isn't pokemon that you can just speed up to x2 you can do some stuff x2 for example walking speed or how fast npc's talk but you won't be able to just do everything x2
@Otfan125

you need to edit this part in source:

otclient/src/client/const.h

Code:
        INVISIBLE_TICKS_PER_FRAME = 500,
        ITEM_TICKS_PER_FRAME = 500,

if you like animations have a more speed like a cipsoft clients (actually 10.x+), you need to set 100.
Code:
        INVISIBLE_TICKS_PER_FRAME = 100,
        ITEM_TICKS_PER_FRAME = 100,

Check the changes and see which one you more like.

I'm currently re-compiling with the changes. Thanks! But for some reason I believe that the game's animation/interaction with monsters/spells/etc would be in tfs's source files...

oh well, let me finish compiling and I'll get back here with an answer, thanks again!

So the animation thing was pretty cool, but it wasn't what i was looking for... I want the whole game speed sped up... for example, if i record my computer screen and create a .mov file... and then I open that file and click "speed 2x"... then the whole video would seem as if i'm playing tibia really fast... that's what I'm looking for, to make the tibia/tfs game protocol to perform faster.

thanks for your help !

thanks for your help !
Tibia isn't pokemon that you can just speed up to x2 you can do some stuff x2 for example walking speed or how fast npc's talk but you won't be able to just do everything x2

Solution
add x2 speed attack to vocations
add 2x healing time
add 2x speed movement
add 2x attack of the monsters
add 2x spells cooldowns,
done

hah well you guys make some good points, I guess I just wanted a shortcut... a single variable change.

Thank you all for your answers! :)

easy in the cpp files you can change the speed of the npcs, i mean the speed of the messages and the movement when they are walking,
in creatures.cpp you can also change the speed of all the creatures.
the attack i think you can do it via lua

Back