Game speed/animation

Otfan125

Reaction score
Hello everyone, thank you for considering reading my support thread.
I wanted to know how, if possible, to speed up TFS's animation/game speed. What i mean is, how fast the game interactions occur. Imagine playing tibia, at 2x speed; does anyone know how I can manage this? I'm asking for research purposes, and in the future I might offer some interesting projects for TFS.

Thank you,
-Otfan125

OP
Otfan125

Otfan125

Reaction score
thanks for your reply, do you know how to do such a thing?

secondlife

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
@Otfan125

you need to edit this part in source:

otclient/src/client/const.h

Code:
        INVISIBLE_TICKS_PER_FRAME = 500,
        ITEM_TICKS_PER_FRAME = 500,
if you like animations have a more speed like a cipsoft clients (actually 10.x+), you need to set 100.
Code:
        INVISIBLE_TICKS_PER_FRAME = 100,
        ITEM_TICKS_PER_FRAME = 100,
Check the changes and see which one you more like.

OP
Otfan125

Otfan125

Reaction score
I'm currently re-compiling with the changes. Thanks! But for some reason I believe that the game's animation/interaction with monsters/spells/etc would be in tfs's source files...

oh well, let me finish compiling and I'll get back here with an answer, thanks again!

OP
Otfan125

Otfan125

Reaction score
So the animation thing was pretty cool, but it wasn't what i was looking for... I want the whole game speed sped up... for example, if i record my computer screen and create a .mov file... and then I open that file and click "speed 2x"... then the whole video would seem as if i'm playing tibia really fast... that's what I'm looking for, to make the tibia/tfs game protocol to perform faster.

thanks for your help !

Reaction score
So the animation thing was pretty cool, but it wasn't what i was looking for... I want the whole game speed sped up... for example, if i record my computer screen and create a .mov file... and then I open that file and click "speed 2x"... then the whole video would seem as if i'm playing tibia really fast... that's what I'm looking for, to make the tibia/tfs game protocol to perform faster.

thanks for your help !
Tibia isn't pokemon that you can just speed up to x2 you can do some stuff x2 for example walking speed or how fast npc's talk but you won't be able to just do everything x2

Il Knight

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
add x2 speed attack to vocations
add 2x healing time
add 2x speed movement
add 2x attack of the monsters
add 2x spells cooldowns,
done

OP
Otfan125

Otfan125

Reaction score
hah well you guys make some good points, I guess I just wanted a shortcut... a single variable change.

Thank you all for your answers! :)

Reaction score
add x2 speed attack to vocations
add 2x healing time
add 2x speed movement
add 2x attack of the monsters
add 2x spells cooldowns,
done
It's much more then that he want everything x2 so even npcs and monsters have to walk, talk, attack twice as fast

Il Knight

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
easy in the cpp files you can change the speed of the npcs, i mean the speed of the messages and the movement when they are walking,
in creatures.cpp you can also change the speed of all the creatures.
the attack i think you can do it via lua