• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster GameMasters, Mapper and Scripter needed!

winzer

Retired, on my way back. Hopefully...
Reaction score
Hello. I decided to make a new project. Ofc i can't do it by myself, I need good team and we'll reach the stars! It will be hosted in Sweden by GZH (GreenZebraHosting)!

I thinking about a pretty costum map, but based on Evolution with 3 extra citys, one VIP city. I want you to make it possible to walk to all the spawns, only a few tps to the extra citys an maybe some quests.
Im from Sweden, 15 years old. We will have a donation system, so we maybe make some good money if we do it well, ofc all in the team will share the money ;)

I need:

- [1-2]Scripters/Spellmakers - person who will make few scripts and spells.
- Mapper [1-2] - that re-map the Evolution city and make the new citys + spawns.
- Webbdesigners [0-1]
Thats all.

Make your application here.

All:
Name, age, country

Scripters:
what you can do?

Mappers:
a few screens of yours maps.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Make your application here.

Name, My name is richard. //Age, I am 16 years old //country, I live in sweden as you

I did notice it did stand gamemaster and am looking for a ot to become gm on and you might wanna add me as gm ^^

You can read my thread in

http://otland.net/f61/kociii-69928/

I wanna be scripter.

Name: Michael

I got alot free time, I canceled my own project, so I can be! ;d

Back