• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Oh really? HAhahahaha

You never had a serious server for sure I guess.

Hah wow.. Ryan did you even read my app I posted here? =p
Just stop arguing over stupid sheet o.-
No reason for it Eh.

Rejected.

Forum Name: Joepod

Language: Fluent English.

How Long Have I Been Playing Tibia?: I have been playing Real Tibia for just over 4 years.

How Long Have I Been Playing OT's?: I have been playing Open Tibia for around 3 years.

Why Do I Want To Be A GM?: I have been a GM on many servers, helped out alot.. i also won a reward (sounds stupid) for the most helping Gm.

As A GM, What Would I Do?: I would make sure everyone in the server is following the rules, i will make sure everyone is having a nice time, and i will always do whatever us needed.

Why Should I Be Picked?: I think i should be picked because i spend alot of time at my computer, i would be active on my GM for more than 10 hours.

Other Things: I just hope you liked my application, i hope you pick me to become a GM and if not, GL on your server, thanks for reading.

Joepod,

Sorry I dont think you will fit the team.

Ryan, what do u mean i wont fit the team? Me and Berzerky have worked together as gms, we are the ultimate pwnz00r Gmz00rs, i know hes a bit better cus hes older, but when me and jake work together, cheaters arent heard of on our servers.

@Joepod:

I think i should be picked because i spend alot of time at my computer, i would be active on my GM for more than 10 hours.

That means if you are out of school at 15:00 you'll stay ONLINE and ACTIVE (without going afk) till 1 AM? Nobody can do that, that's why you are rejected.

@Geliwi:
I do look for a gamemaster, but not for you.

So I'm rejected? Im okay with it I hope you find what you're looking for. Im not going to flame you for getting rejected haha. Thanks for reading my application though ;]

Edit: If the rejection is due to my post
Hah wow.. Ryan did you even read my app I posted here? =p
Just stop arguing over stupid sheet o.-
No reason for it Eh.

It wasnt directly to you, it was for everyone but if it was because of my post i would just Like to say, Im fine with it but that is kind of Immature to judge someone by a post. Im saying this in general, i dont want to make you mad. Im sure you will understand and I DOUBT i was rejected due to my post because you dont seem like that even if i was not rejected i've got to let it out. xD thanks for giving out the oppurtunity to people.

Dudes and Dudet's stop wasting ur time posting info here, he isn't going to pick any one of you, he is just posting this becouse he's got nothing better to do?

BYEBYE

Donio You have a point...

Because Ryan HAS rejected almost everyone here so far, BUT it doesnt mean he wont pick anybody and what does it hurt getting one more post, and getting a chance to be a GM...
Ryan Just hasn't found what he is looking for yet...

Well so let's start my application ^.-

My real name is Mateusz Lacina called Sasir on many ot's/forums and i was born in Poland but i live in Germany, so i can speak/Write/Read perfect these both languages what would be helpful for many players on your ot for sure.

I'm 17 years Old and im out of school. So i would have enough time to be online as a gamemaster on your ot server and have a eye on players. I would be active on my GM for more than 8 houres daily.

I have been playing tibia for around 4 years, Ot's for a like 3~

Ryan.. im not in school for another like.. 3 weeks.. then after that i will be on for bout 7 hours

Well so let's start my application ^.-

My real name is Mateusz Lacina called Sasir on many ot's/forums and i was born in Poland but i live in Germany, so i can speak/Write/Read perfect these both languages what would be helpful for many players on your ot for sure.

I'm 17 years Old and im out of school. So i would have enough time to be online as a gamemaster on your ot server and have a eye on players. I would be active on my GM for more than 8 houres daily.

I have been playing tibia for around 4 years, Ot's for a like 3~

Nah sorry.

Ryan.. im not in school for another like.. 3 weeks.. then after that i will be on for bout 7 hours

Ye well the job is for the long term.

Ryan, my highest peak record was like 150, and that were a project I was doing with a serious map + exp. Sorry to say but, Narozia is Not a serious server, nor is the exp stage.

A serious exp rate is 3-8 I think, my ot had 5exp rate.

Edit, Haha nice homepage....That really will make more players join the server... *NOT*

Haha!! L O L.

Then why don't you make SQL backups? Why did you bother applying for Narozia before if it isn't serious?

Do your own business and stop putting your face into others.

Why bothering flaming me then? And accusing me of 'fake selling' narozia. Get yourself a life instead of sitting in front of ya computer whole day, every time I look here ya online.

@Berzerky:
I'll probs accept you.

Nah sorry.

Ye well the job is for the long term.

Then why don't you make SQL backups? Why did you bother applying for Narozia before if it isn't serious?

Why bothering flaming me then? And accusing me of 'fake selling' narozia. Get yourself a life instead of sitting in front of ya computer whole day, every time I look here ya online.

@Berzerky:
I'll probs accept you.

I'm studying programming at college, and programmers are sitting in front of computers everyday you know? Ask Talaturen..

Hey,
I'm Gallar. I'm around of here since long two years. I've worked at lot of projects in that time.
I may say with full responsibility that I have got enough experience, mature and all things needed to work as a game-master.
To make all easier, I'll just list my personal data, things about me and info why you should hire me as gamemaster in your server.

Nacionality: Poland
Languages: Polish, English & I also understand a bit portugal

Why I'm looking around for GM position: Cos I have lot of free time. I stop'd play real tibia in last year, then I play'd in realots.net but I retired from exp there while I get realized myself thats the server is so over-corrupted. I want'd to stop playin tibia at all, but you know. Hard to stop after years

Tibian Experience: I playing this game since 2003/2004 year.
OTS Experience: I've been workin under a lot of projects e.g. fra-diavolo, hunted ots, ancardia.net and also since sth like a week I'm the new GM of 36.hopto.org - the best 7.6 war server.
That server got uptime over 2 years so if 36's God choos'd me to be a gm I bet that I worth it, even if its not too humble to say xP

To make sure that I'm just not another noob that gonna screw up your server, remember -
I'm fully agree with puttin off commands like /n, /items and such, so you'll be sure that I'll not corrupt:)

Ps. If you going to need any proof about my experience and about that I start'd at '03/'04 the only thing that I've got left from these times is my forum.tibia.pl account with nice register date, so if you want I may show you my acc there;p

MSN [email protected]
GG: 4524829
Q-net: ([email protected])

I can Be A gamemaster, i speak pretty good ( english ) and i can script / map and ofc be a nice person ^^

Hey,
I'm Gallar. I'm around of here since long two years. I've worked at lot of projects in that time.
I may say with full responsibility that I have got enough experience, mature and all things needed to work as a game-master.
To make all easier, I'll just list my personal data, things about me and info why you should hire me as gamemaster in your server.

Nacionality: Poland
Languages: Polish, English & I also understand a bit portugal

Why I'm looking around for GM position: Cos I have lot of free time. I stop'd play real tibia in last year, then I play'd in realots.net but I retired from exp there while I get realized myself thats the server is so over-corrupted. I want'd to stop playin tibia at all, but you know. Hard to stop after years

Tibian Experience: I playing this game since 2003/2004 year.
OTS Experience: I've been workin under a lot of projects e.g. fra-diavolo, hunted ots, ancardia.net and also since sth like a week I'm the new GM of 36.hopto.org - the best 7.6 war server.
That server got uptime over 2 years so if 36's God choos'd me to be a gm I bet that I worth it, even if its not too humble to say xP

To make sure that I'm just not another noob that gonna screw up your server, remember -
I'm fully agree with puttin off commands like /n, /items and such, so you'll be sure that I'll not corrupt:)

Ps. If you going to need any proof about my experience and about that I start'd at '03/'04 the only thing that I've got left from these times is my forum.tibia.pl account with nice register date, so if you want I may show you my acc there;p

MSN [email protected]
GG: 4524829
Q-net: ([email protected])

Great apply, problem is you scammed me before.

I can Be A gamemaster, i speak pretty good ( english ) and i can script / map and ofc be a nice person ^^

No thank you.

Great apply, problem is you scammed me before.

Well I'll no comment then how did u act'd @ bdtools before if we talking about tibian trades.
Anyway, ur choose if a past gonna be counted or not ;)

Well I'll no comment then how did u act'd @ bdtools before if we talking about tibian trades.
Anyway, ur choose if a past gonna be counted or not ;)

was quite simple I paid you 20eu for an inferna character, 2 days later hacked.

Hello, I am Cirtaboy and want to apply as Game Master/Tutor/Graphic artist on your server.

My real name is Secret! :D

Here is a little bit of information about myself.

I have been the owner of a rather famous OT called, Cirtaboy OT.
And it was during the time when 7.6 was the best.

I had approximately 110 player on almost every day.
But then, I quited beacuse of "Bad host" But I made a comeback last year, which lasted a few months until I quit because of school and other important things.

Over time, I have been GM in many big servers,
Such as World of Lastwar, and many more well-known servers,
And all have said that I have been a very good GM, in some, I was also Co-owner.

I'm working right now as Webdesigner to The last Resistance (A modern, zombie server)"

Im 17 years old and have an great knowledge of Otserv
I come from sweden in europa (GMT +1)

I have played tibia since 7.1, and my highest level was 70+
__________________________________________________ ________________

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

Sincerely
Cirtaboy

MSN;
[email protected]

Back