• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Thanks All I need Be Gm on any Ot

Hey AM So Thanks you MAKE Me GM pls
am stilling search for any one to make me gm plx

Last edited by a moderator:
nah not yet. anyways project coming up probably tuesday (when dedicated serv arrives) so by then i'll add you to my msn.

Name Rich

Age 23

Native Language English (American)

How long have you been playing OTs? 3 years

How long have you been playing Tibia? 6 years

What experience have you had in the past? I use to run my own server for about an year

What makes you qualify for this position? I got a lot of experience,I can maintain a server very well

If you need to know more just let me know.

My Application
Name: Simon
Age 16
Tibia years:4
Ot:years 2.5
Ingame name: Yoghurt
Why i want to be a gamemaster ?:
well i want to be a Gamemaster becos i like to help people whit answers and other things.

So thats why i want you to choose me to be a Gamemaster on your Server.

Pm me if i can be a Gamemaster or not

Yours Simon

Lol you wanna be a serious gamemaster and you make a user on otland named "dick123" (in swedish) and get 5 posts... doesnt sound serious to me...

Lol you wanna be a serious gamemaster and you make a user on otland named "dick123" (in swedish) and get 5 posts... doesnt sound serious to me...

Hahaha ;)
Lucky us that you have a "cool" picture of yourself and so much posts with your attractive otlandname: Hellrage.
ScarRrry :p

@Ryan, pls let us know what kind of hero you looking for. You have almost rejected all kind of people now.

Hello, my name is Benny, I'm from England, so obviously speak fluent English, I've been GM on 5 servers over my open tibia life, I started playing tibia in 2004, just before the 7,3 update if I remember correctly, and I have been playing open tibia ever since barbarian 71, came out.
I have alot of experience in mapping, and also some experience to script.
if you would like any more infomation, please PM me, I'll get back to you as fast as i can.

Edit: for those grammar police fags.

Last edited:
Hello, My Name is Benny, I'm from England, so obviously speak fluent England, Iv been GM on 5 servers over my open tibia life, i started playing tibia in 2004, just before the 7,3 update if i remember correctly, and I have been playing open tibia ever since barbarian 71, came out.
I have alot of experience in mapping, and also some experience to script.
if you would like any more infomation, please PM me, ill get back to you as fast as i can.

Fluent ^^

I just laugh at all those people that say they're fluent on some language they're not...
You just don't learn to speak a language (fluently) on the Internet people.

Fluent ^^
Gosh, the fact that he does not write in PROPER proper (yes ment to be proper twice) English doesn't mean he is not able to. Besides, you even forgot a few things if we're going to be like that, oh and... you forgot a dot!

Back