• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
As for a new project (not online yet) we need around 5 new gamemasters.

Please apply here, make good use of the forum (bbcode etc) to make your apply look attractive.

Choose me. I decided to not make an application because you have seen it before and didn't want to see my id card you asked for though lol

My Application

I live in sweden and i am talking almost fluent english, i would like to be a part of your new server because i LOVED Narozia. What more to say?

There you go! some "attractive" colors and other things.

THE END

My Application, I played often on narozia so, theres going to be a new server so i thought maybe i can be one of them? :D

Regards, DONNO!

@Nikke:
Nah sorry mate.

@Zonet:
I don't think you'll fit the team.

Last edited by a moderator:
My application:

Name:
Marten

Native:
The Netherlands

Native language:
Dutch (ofcourse ;)), but I can speak English very well.

Why you should choose me as a Game Master:
I'm a very serious and non-corrupt GM. My English is very good, so I can talk with almost anyone. I'm very active, since I'm bored very often ;). I'll never give items away, or ban characters for fun.

Why I want to be a Game Master:
I like to help people, so that means I'd like to help you too, with banning botters and other things. I like to help people in-game too.

Regards,
Zoriath

Last edited:
My Application

Hi!
I'm a Polish Person(still, but i will change it ;D), who can be nice GameMaster on Your OT. I have some free time, so i can be ONline few hours per day.

Also i can help in mapping.

You can choose - Pick me, or Ignore :)
Muphet

With bbcode I didn't mean colors, for the dumb people, use this form:

Code:
[B ]Name (Internet username):[/b] 

[B ]Age:[/b] 

[B ]Native Language:[/b]

[B ]How long have you been playing OTs: [/b] 

[B ]How long have you been playing Tibia?[/b]

[B ]What experience have you had in the past?[/b]

[B ]What makes you qualify for this position?[/b] 

[B ]Any other info/comment[/b]

Remove the space after [B.

My app

@Zonet:
I don't think you'll fit the team.

Ehm.. Why not ?:p

Forget my app.

Name:
Alan

Native:
Sweden.

Native language:
Swedish but i can talk english very well.

Why you should choose me as a Game Master:
I've played tibia for more than 5 years.. so i could help peoples and i'm a good website design.. so on... If you need help with this.. just choose me.. i'm ready to help.

Why I want to be a Game Master:
Well, i want to be a Gamemaster because of helping peoples.. (nothing to do in my spare time)

Last edited:
Back