• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Name (Internet username):My real name is Christoffer, in OT's Jigg0z

Age: I'm only 14, but still wery experienced with behavior in OT's and stuff.

Native Language:
I am from Sweden, but i can still speak English well.
How long have you been playing OTs:
I've been playing OTs for like..Hmm, lets say 3 years
How long have you been playing Tibia?
Well, 4 years i've been playing real,with breaks.
What experience have you had in the past?
Well, in 7.5 i had an neverland server wich was the top3 server in the otservlist.org. Had 350 online. For some week ago i had also an server, a Ustrike. this time i was top10,with 110 online.

What makes you qualify for this position?
Well, i got a good behavior against people. I won't yell at someone when they say something stupid to me,in that case i will just warn them. Also i gotta admit i've forgott 1-2 commands, but i can get a list to remember them in 2 seconds. Also i've been GM on several servers,

Any other info/comment
I didn't have to much time on this apply. Could have done it better.

Cheers!

Name (Ingame): Xerrion at most
Mother Tongue: Danish.
Languages Spoken: Danish, English, Swedish, Norwegian, German and French.

Why: I am a helpful person, I like to support big and growing communities. I have been playing RL Tibia since '99 and OT since '06, so i have some years on the bag. I also like to support new ones. It's not the most important to me that I will be a GM, it's allright I could be an tutor but if i could be an GM it just would be great :) I also study english at a high level.

Past Experiences: I have been a hoster, Been GM and God a few times, I have been tutor really many times. Indeed I know all the commands every hoster/gm/tutor should know these. Well I am not very much into Lua, I can read and understand that coding language as I also can with XML and C++ but suck at coding, Ofcause I can clean a small bug.

About me: Well I am a decsent and kind person, who lives in Denmark. I live at home with my Father and Mother and my younger brother. When I am not playing Tibia I am in the city with my friends who I really like. I go to school I am niether the nerd in the class nor the clown. I just do my homework and doing my school a favor by not doing anything wrong.
I also have a lovely girlfriend which is the love of my life. I also play guitar which I suck at ;)

Regards Basse ak.a Xerrion

Last edited:
Doonrak, Not to brag but I am a RL tibia retired GM. I was wondering if maybe you would look into me. I do not have a name on your sever, Maybe you would look into me. My app is this in itself

Doonrak, Not to brag but I am a RL tibia retired GM. I was wondering if maybe you would look into me. I do not have a name on your sever, Maybe you would look into me. My app is this in itself

Haha, well didn't you know playing ot is illegal? Keep lieing dude, maybe you have been a "rl gm" = real-life gamemaster"... but not a gamemaster on the real tibia. :)

Native: America

Native language: English

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: I have been playing tibia for 2 years now. I have alot of experience. Ive played real tbia and ots off and on since then. I have a level 44 elite knight on real tibia.

GameMaster experience: I had my own server for a little, and i was a GameMaster on a few servers. I know pretty much all of the commands.

Experience in making servers: I made some servers. They wernt too serious, i just made them to test alot of things out. i couldnt really get it going because i couldnt find anyone to host for it.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: I like to help people, im a funny person:thumbup: and i can be very active.

Extra information: Im a funny person. I am a very active player. i like to help people. i have a good personality

sorry my app was very dull but im not very talkactive on forums

Hello To all.

Name: Alberto

Alive in: Mexico

Languages that I speak: Español, English, Japanese among others.

History: If she is too much behind schedule but I ofresing my work like GM. I am dedicated already I have worked in other servants such as: Asteca Server, Deception Ot among others but in fact I want something but I want to work in a really good server. Talves this is new but it we will be able to do the best one.
Serious works, I go determined.

Hello Doonrak

My name is Matthias
I live in Holland like you.
I am 16 years old
Languages: English - Deutsch - Netherlands
History:

Well I had my own realmap for 3 times and I been in the OT world for 5 years~ now. Ofcourse I know everything from the Gamemaster and I am not corrupt.

I also have a character on Nysacia, you may know me : my name is Nedixo level 196.

Hope to hear from you

Nedixo

i can be one im very popular between ppl of narozia i now alot of servers etc i can be the grat choice to you :)

Weyn'crushbones 211 :D

RL name David
Im from US
i have 15 years old i speak mexican very good english
i know alot of being GM and i want to be the choice for you :)

Name:My real name is Dennis.

Age: I'm 16, but still very experienced with behavior in OT's and stuff.

Native Language:
I am from Germany, but i can still speak English well.
How long have you been playing OTs:
I've been playing OTs for like..Hmm, lets say 4 years
How long have you been playing Tibia?
Well, 5 years i've been playing real.
What experience have you had in the past?
Well, in 8.22 i had an german server wich was a nice real map server in the otservlist.org. I am very experience in making real ots.

What makes you qualify for this position?
Well, i got a good behavior against people. I want ban all bastards and botters if you think that is right. I know all commands like this !x and the number of effect. (not much ppl know this command. I am every day 5h on my pc.

Regards,
Black Pearl

Name ; Real : Alex ------ In Games ; Bresko
Age ; 16 Soon 17
Languages Spoken ; France , Swedish , English
How long have you been playing OTs ; Humm, I Think Its About 5 Years.
How long have you been playing Tibia; I Have Been Playing Tibia 6 Years And I Will Still Play Tibia,
What experience have you had in the past? I Have Been Working As a Mapper For a Long Time, Right Now I Am Making A Custom Map For My Own, Also For My Team Xania

What makes you qualify for this position; I Like To Help People If Thay Need, Ofc I Got Great Humor Somtimes, I Am Also Serious When It Need To Be Serious

Comment ; Nothing To Say More,!

Last edited:

Hi!
My real name is Ivan.
I'm 16 years old.
I've Played Tibia in like 8 years.
and I've been active in ot for 6 years since the first 7.1 servers was released.
I live in southern Sweden and i can speak these languages:
Swedish
Serbian
Norweigan
Enlish
German (a bit)
Italian (can understand, but not speak)

I got experince as a GM in several servers.
I do not involve in the playing in the server.
I also got experince in detecting bugs, scripting, mapping (but not that good), Im pretty creative, and I'm Mercyless to persons who crosses the lines when it comes in breaking the rules.
Im pretty active, Im Active around 4 hours a day,
The Highest level i reached in real tibia is 143, but that was 3 years ago and i've been fully devoted to OT since then.

I got pretty good status in "the other OTsite" as a spell scripter/weapon scripter.
but i can also do some basic coding in lua, (Actions and other things)
I got a bit funny personality and i know when to make decisions, but you decide yourself :)

Hello,
After reading your first post, I thought about applying, so here is my application:

Some details about me:
Well my name is John, I am 18 and I am coming from Switzerland. I speak English, French, Russian and understand Swedish and German. I play Tibia since 2004 and OTs since 2007.

Why do you believe you qualify for this position?
Even though I haven't had any previous experiences as a Gamemaster, I still believe I can fulfil a such duty quite well for several reasons:
First of all I never mix my job with game, secondly I am a community guy and easy to go along with, thirdly because I am correct with everybody and give the same treatment to all people disregarding if they are my friends or not.

Last but not least, I love to help people that need a helping hand and was even an active senior tutor in real tibia for about 2 years.

In case if you need to know something else, PM me.
~Regards

Apply

Hiho,

Name: Hector
Learn Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English.
Experience In Otserver: Since 2002-2003. Where did came out the first open tibia servers experiments. Since that year also im being hoster..And interested in learning more.

Current Activities: I do study 5 hours by day since 7am to 12am day. (Not counting Vacations)The rest im free. so i could be very active in the community.

Some "curriculum"?: Well i've hosted Summerots(But only got famous on my country's page) That got 90 ppl moreless.. Also being the only community manager..

Notes: Well, I think there's nothing more i can say for expose my experience in open tibia server. Hope you make the best choice. Thanks

Hi ryan, I leif I like Narozia, I gm u no ded if ded u no boot is cool if hax then i trade serv for 1 k and och then if no ok bye

Back