• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Hey Ryan/Doonrak.
I want to become gamemaster on your server.
I'm experienced Game-Master right now I'm hired on 36.hopto.org and 100% rl map apocalypsee.mine.nu !!!
I'm just rox, believe me.
I'm really experienced in scamming, since 2006 Anno Domini Year I'm registered at blackdtools and I scammed all there!
Also I felt in love with hacking servers by php code injecters!!!!!!
You may need me:)
DDoS is my second name.
plx mi gm.

Name :patrick

Native Language:polish/English

How long have you been playing OTs:4/5 years

How long have you been playing Tibia?: 8/9 years

What experience have you had in the past?: I was Senior Tutor in Real Tibia, I believe in rules, I was one of GOD on RezoriaOT.

What makes you qualify for this position?: I will try to do everything what I can do to make SoftCores one of the famous ot in World ;]

Hi i am very good at being a gm and have created over 5 ot servers so i have hired gms myself , but decided to stop and would like to take on an easy job of being a gm. i can be on your server helping for at least 3 hours a day. Im very helpful and know lots of things.
Thanks so much and please choose me :)
Language english
playing tibia for 5 years
ots for around 3 years
Age 16

Last edited:
Hi i am very good at being a gm and have created over 5 ot servers so i have hired gms myself , but decided to stop and would like to take on an easy job of being a gm. i can be on your server helping for at least 3 hours a day. Im very helpful and know lots of things. ohh also i was a gm for real tibia
Thanks so much and please choose me :)

OT: Haha "yea right"

what a pathetic peoples chahaha to be a gm not fun :D
to be a player nr. 1thats fun :D

I live in Canada and english is my language lol 100% fluent. And I would like to apply for the GM.

Looking for GM's still in narozia ?

If you're still looking, I will write information about myself I can start with 98% English

Name (Internet username): Gambet or Madz.

Native Language: Swedish & English.

How long have you been playing OTs: Around four years.

How long have you been playing Tibia? Over six years.

What experience have you had in the past?
Well, I've made my own servers since 7.5. And I was really loved as an GameMaster, I was always helping people & being nice. I just like to help people & such things, it's fun. I'm always handling right, and fair. I know all the rules & such things, if you have any special rules I will learn them in a second.

What makes you qualify for this position?
Because I can be really active, I can be online for hours each day at my GameMaster, I never get tired of it. I'm really great and mature, I really think I would do a difference to your server. In a good way, of course.

Any other info/comment
Hmm.. I live in Sweden, and I really enjoy playing Open Tibia, I would be honored to get an GameMaster in your server. If you choose me, you have made a good choice!.

(If You still searching)
My application:

Name:
Martin

Native:
Poland

Native language:
Polish (ofcourse), but I can speak English, Portuguese very well.

Why you should choose me as a Game Master:
I'm a very serious person, who don't like FUN servers. I will not give items away(but I think, You delete this cmd for GMs).
I can not still be online, but when I am already being dealt with primarily as a pro.

Why I want to be a Game Master:
I want to help in the server. Often, someone help - this nature. But the Jesty only your choice, or get on the 'throne of glory'.

Regards,
Muphet

Regarding a gamemaster position.

Dear, Doonrak.

My name is Amir Morssy and I would like to become a Gamemaster on your server.
I'm 17 years old and I live in Sweden. It's 3½ years since I started Open-Tibia. 5 years since I started with Tibia

I am a very knowledgeable person when it comes rule violations & illegally . I would like to note that I am very active as a person when it comes computers.
I've played on Narozia and Nysacia for a right long time now, and I'm ready to show you how good I can be like a gamemaster instead of a player.
I'm looking forward too punish those who shall be punished, and to HELP player who needs it.

I can speak four different languages ; Arabic, Polish, perfect Swedish & perfect English ...

I'm online at the game and forum every day for at least three hours, which means that I can be at hand a lot. I am absolutely not corrupt and I know that my duty cannot be changed by noone but you.

If I would get a GameMaster position I promise you that the server will be cleaned up from those who are making the server worse, You will NOT regret.

Best Regards, Amir Morssy aka Novactic.

----------------------------------------

Contact Information;

Phone number; +46 707 4481 39 (Sweden)

Street Adress; Poseidons torg 7 13tr, zip/p. code; 136 46, Haninge.

Email Adress; [email protected]

looking to join

Why i wanna be your GM, im american,16 years old may not believe me this is the internet but w/e and i have alot of experience with loyalty and respect i dont like to disobey the rules im mostly online whenever im awake untill i get tired i get along with the community very well i would know this cause ive been gm before i atleast give somebody a second chance if they break rules(except botters) ive recently played narozia with a freind of mine twice (first reset) and second reset but third reset i quitted and if i would possibly be accepted i would like to know the rules before hand and any years in rl tibia/ot rl tibia i used to play for about 6 months but what does that have to do with ot? its not like you can level 10x faster than ot right? but ot almost a year i learn quickly and answer fast and you may not believe this but hey, its the internet =/

Back