• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gay/Lesbian

okay you retarded newb so if a gay would touch your ass you would not knock that piece of shit out? Ohh gosh..
@Limmanen
okay im happy that im not attractive to gay people (im blessed) atleast im attractive to girl's and such rofl

Actually, I think Limannen didn't think twice when he wrote it, because you were too ugly. I think he meant no guy NOR girl want you. Also, if a gay would touch me on the ass, I wouldn't beat him. I'd kill him. But it's highly doubtful that they did it to you, since it sound like a dream!

I think people are free to do whatever they want. I got no problem with them, as long as they don't try to convert me lol.

haha.
Yeah at my old work this guy kept trying to touch me. Then he said he drinks his own semen. <_< Eww!
I wanted to kick him in the dick for thinking with it. <_<

He would probably have taken it as a nice thing lol

I got nothing about homo's, I am just mad when they're advertising themselves etc, imho they can do what they want but as normal ppl aren't boasting themselves about many facts, u know what i mean

okay you retarded newb so if a gay would touch your ass you would not knock that piece of shit out? Ohh gosh..
@Limmanen
okay im happy that im not attractive to gay people (im blessed) atleast im attractive to girl's and such rofl

Wow, did I hit a nerve? xD

A real man that's confident enough to like women more than guys, don't need to proove nothing.

That's why I'm not explaining myself to your ridiculous responds.

And you keep on going, " I HATE GUYS, IF THEY TOUCH ME, I KILL THEM, I LOVE GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS.", that's just pathetic.

I have no reason to believe that you're gay, I didn't even say so.
I just said that I didn't believe your so called "ass-touching-face-punching" story, so...sorry about that, but that's how I feel.

/Limannen

Haha that Pro warbringer thinks, he can speak english fluently hahahahah

Starting with If you would...

and Limannen if you call that owned then you just owned yourself.

Back