• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[General] Siramix's Mapping School

Edit:

Here is ma homework:
24nig5k.jpg

Peace.

Btw, when is the second lesson comming?

Greetz.

Last edited:
siramix what is the definition of "good shape" i dont get it.

So I just stArted mapping a day before this post and do not understand why RAW is better...I use autobordering for EvERYTHING just because using raw to create buildings takes like half an hour longer..and how can you tell when someone doesn't use raw?

I will be postin my island tommorow..it will look badass.

~~break~~

So I just stArted mapping a day before this post and do not understand why RAW is better...I use autobordering for EvERYTHING just because using raw to create buildings takes like half an hour longer..and how can you tell when someone doesn't use raw?

~~break~~

Sorry for the double post..I was using my iPod

~~break~~

Post your mappings, and you will receive the feedback you're looking for.

~~break~~

Some borders are bugged.

Siramix, can you teach us how to make an awesome castle? :D

@#edit
and in the mountain... the rocks surrounding it is confusing :/

Last edited:
When is the next lesson?
Edit, and in my opinion planning should have been the first lesson since it's far more important than mapping. Also I honestly think no one here can plan.

i am pretty bored, so i mapped a bit. but ithout a house and a mountain hehehehe

here you go:

i am very bad i know =(

Back