• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[General] Siramix's Mapping School

I love this lesson idea. Good luck!
And i will rep you with my low rep points x]

The next lesson will be released when I'm feeling ready. For the moment it's new years eve, and the next following weeks will be busy with skiing as this is the season for us.
As well, the school is coming back in 2 weeks, and I'm going to add a lot of new courses for this year. So I might not be able to fullfill the tutorial within the next month.

I'll ensure you that as soon as I've got time i'm going to sit down going through this tutorial, sorry for the delays :)

i forgot what id that item that's sparkling but when you "look" at it's like your "looking" at the thing thats under. Do you remeber?

PDuwewaRcK.png

Thanks Siramix! this is the best part i've ever done!:D 100% raw!!

How to just print screen your minimap? I recently mapped my first cave, so I would like to know if you do like the shape of it XD

Oh just found it out: File > Export > Export Minimap

Well this is my minimap, but ignore the red line. It's auto bordered with cave ground XD.

Last edited:
I usually go with File -> Export -> Export minimap... -> Browse -> E.G minimapsentielo -> Only groundfloor :)
Hehe :)

The shape looks pretty good, I'm not certain what kind of floor you used, as it looks like mountain grounds?
A simple hint; First cave, make an original cave :)

Back